PALLADIUM

has the "easy money" been made ?  People will be thinking this is a good investment maybe

Capture os1.PNG

Capture os2.PNG

Capture pall.PNG

On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 15:19, elle said:

Capture pallad.PNG

All time high

Capture pal.PNG

Guest Gary

pd 2000 this year . 2500/3000 next .then pt will bounce and pd will go back to 1000 ? 😇

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 15:41, elle said:

All time high

Capture pal.PNG

Capture pall.PNG

@elle,

The United States and Russia are two major players in Palladium. The move in Palladium as a 'precious metal' makes Gold's price action look pretty weak. 

The only thing here is a risk in a sharp reversal. At some point the buyers are going to be exhausted and any relentless buying pressure may weaken. This could amplify any bearish price behaviour as stop losses are triggered, short positions increase and profit taking takes place. It is just something to look out for but whilst the trend is strong then the best thing is to ride it.

There is nothing like riding a strong trend. 

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 15:38, elle said:

Capture pall.PNG

"Ahead of expectations"

Capture pal.PNG

• Like 1

I wanted to place @elle and @Caseynotes post in this forum. Palladium is the best positive commodity performer over the last this year. Who else has invested or who's using TA for this commodity? Is this one to watch for 2020?

On 31/12/2019 at 13:23, Caseynotes said:

Commodity returns for 2019.

and the winner is ...

Palladium: +57% - WTI Oil: +34% - Coffee: +30% - Gasoline: +29% - Rice: +28% - Soybean Oil: +27% - Brent Oil: +23% - Platinum: +22% - Lumber: +21% - Heating Oil: +20% - Gold: +18% - Lean Hogs: +17% - Silver: +14% - Sugar: +12% - Wheat: +11%

Investing.com

image.png.0dbc43b1a6b96db26914113d46b6b37f.png

Palladium the winner . Here's an update of my chart from the PALLADIUM thread

Capture pall.PNG

image.png

• Like 1
    • Thanks 1

@CharlotteIG,

Palladium is without a doubt one of the top performers not only in Commodities but overall assets in 2019. The chart, trend and price action do not lie. 

For me going forwards the key is whether the recent high is taken out on the upside or whether we see trend weakness with this key price area failing to be breached. That will help determine the forthcoming price direction of any trend.

This is one to watch in 2020 for sure, especially if the move upwards continues. However, if it does not then it could be one of the best assets to short in 2020 with profit taking, shorts being closed and new shorts being opened thus amplifying any move downwards. 

From a trend following perspective, Palladium, has been a trend followers dream over the past 1.5 years. You may find some posts from me on this in my 'Precious Metals' thread. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TrendFollower said:

@CharlotteIG,

Palladium is without a doubt one of the top performers not only in Commodities but overall assets in 2019. The chart, trend and price action do not lie. 

For me going forwards the key is whether the recent high is taken out on the upside or whether we see trend weakness with this key price area failing to be breached. That will help determine the forthcoming price direction of any trend.

This is one to watch in 2020 for sure, especially if the move upwards continues. However, if it does not then it could be one of the best assets to short in 2020 with profit taking, shorts being closed and new shorts being opened thus amplifying any move downwards. 

From a trend following perspective, Palladium, has been a trend followers dream over the past 1.5 years. You may find some posts from me on this in my 'Precious Metals' thread. 

I've just gone to 'Precious Metals. 

On 03/12/2019 at 19:47, TrendFollower said:

Precious Metals are performing well today along with Bonds with the US-China narrative as the backdrop. 

Palladium is continuing its upward trajectory. The 'Awesome Oscillator' is supporting the price action we are witnessing in this asset. It is demonstrating strong momentum in the time period of the trend which has lasted quite a while now. In fact well over a year and approaching a year and a half. 

1631490585_SpotPalladium_20191203_19_45.thumb.png.e0c538c53199e9593726a437fbd9f0fa.png

If anyone is interested in Precious metals, this will be a great chat for you! :) 

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 17:04, elle said:

"Ahead of expectations"

Capture pal.PNG

Capture pall.PNG

• Like 1

On ‎15‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 09:03, elle said:

Capture pall.PNG

Capture pall.PNG

• Great! 1

Jezza said it might be an exhaustion gap? :P

Guest GARY

$3000 ISH IS COMING BEFORE AUGUST, THEN PLAT WILL SWITCH PLACES . I AM STAYING AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS RE CHINA ISSUE .NEVER SHORTING .😇

THE BAD NEWS IS OUT BUY PD FUTURES 2160/2220 AUTO ROLL .TRADE WITH 20%IN YOUR ACC .TAKE PROFITS 2850/3000 AUGUST TO NOV .EXPECT BAD CAR SALES FIGURES ALL YEAR .THE LACK OF METAL WILL DRIVE THE PRICE A LOT HIGHER. THE POOR CAR SALES ARE THE HEAD WINDS OR THE PRICE WOULD HIT 3860.😇

Just now, PALL said:

THE BAD NEWS IS OUT BUY PD FUTURES 2160/2220 AUTO ROLL .TRADE WITH 20%IN YOUR ACC .TAKE PROFITS 2850/3000 AUGUST TO NOV .EXPECT BAD CAR SALES FIGURES ALL YEAR .THE LACK OF METAL WILL DRIVE THE PRICE A LOT HIGHER. THE POOR CAR SALES ARE THE HEAD WINDS OR THE PRICE WOULD HIT 3860.😇

NEVER SHORT

• Like 1