Pivot Points: Yearly option

You have currently Pivot Point period (options) for daily, weekly and monthly.  Application of yearly pivot points have been used very successfully in demonstrating support and resistance levels.  Please consider adding the yearly option also to the Pivot Point function.    

Hi 

We are always grateful for any feedback. Pivot points are a very important tool for many traders as they can work well for anticipating support and resistance levels as well as for placing stops and limits. 

Ill be sure to pass on the point you have made to the charting team as that is something I could see value in. 

Thanks for sharing the idea! 

• 3 months later...

Hi 

Welcome to the IG community! We are currently engaged in a major project to update and improve our charts and so once that has been completed we can then look at the indicators that are used on them. Given the scale of the project I would not be able to make any promises as when that could be but rest assured your feedback has been given to the charts team.

I hope that helps!

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Joanna
    Joined 21/01/21 17:16
    • and so suddenly, within the last few days; - Vit D finally gets govt recommended. - Invermectin finally gets approval. - HCQ now suggested as a treatment instead of being banned. - WHO finally revises PCR test to reduce huge ratio of false positives.   With all these much cheaper treatments now available it's lucky for big Pharma then that all their vaccines have already been bought up for the next few years. 🙄   .  
    • Interesting snip from Parliament TV.  NHS staff are now full on the Lateral Flow Test twice a week but still waiting for public LFT mass testing roll out. Asymptomatics testing -ve on LFT will not need a PCR and therefore an end to the PCR false positive pandemic. Govt claim to have several hundred million LFT kits, not sure why the holdup. First 15 min discusses LFT efficacy. https://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/c435f728-b042-4293-a877-42812aa90dee
    • Thanks for the post.  I would be interested in understand the costs associated with the relevant ETF. Do they carry the same sort of fees as one would expect from investing in the fund directly (management, performance, early exit etc.) or are they limited to the usual dealing costs - commission, SDRT? Also, for my clarity, we are talking about fund which may be issued by large investment managers (e.g. Blackrock - iShares, Baillie Gifford, PIMCO etc.) which are traded on the LSE