Sign in to follow this  

BUND BTP divergence

Just to add to the LTCM theme here is a link to a podcast I posted several years ago featuring Victor Haghani who was one of the founding members of LTCM, he delves deep into all he learnt about risk management following that disaster and how it can be applied to a typical trading account (if memory serves) 2nd podcast down.

• Like 1

interesting. very similar to the Italian bond divergence that @DanielaIG wrote about all those weeks ago. I would be interested to see the sort of size you could get on IG, the cost to hold the trade for 6 months, and the potential return. Who wants to have a crack at that maths? :P 

wonder if its worth taking on the risk of potential convergence - only the maths will tell

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    hooperfx
    Joined 31/03/20 08:18
    • @dangibharat, ISA is a tax free wrapper where any gains in your ISA account are free UK 'Income Tax' and UK 'Capital Gains Tax'.  Before opening any account may I suggest you spend some quality time conducting research as this information is available online. Also reading and research is a must for any successful investor. It will help you build up a good level of knowledge.  All you had to do is 'Google' it. You would have found out the answer. The fact that you did not and then spent the time asking this on IG Community is slightly worrying. Always try and find out the answer yourself using the 'Internet'. If you cannot then I am sure someone here on IG Community will be able to assist.  Please do not take my post the wrong way. I am trying to get you into the right mindset for becoming a self sufficient investor who relies less on other people and can obtain basic and simple information themselves.   
    • FTSE and S&P daily. Dow and Dax H4 charts;  
    • S&P drives up to Thursday's high. US Oil bounces up off support. Gold continues to consolidate.