Platforms

Question

Hello

1.could i use my ig live account on trading view platform?

2.if i run my live account in one of turkish banks on pound is it possible to earn my profits on other currencies or when i got back in Britain could i change my bank account and earn my money there?

Thank you 

1 answer to this question

1.) I think you can not place trades with IG through trading view.

2.) All profits you earn will be automatically exchanged to the base currency of your account. Not really sure if this was your question though.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    besilviu
    Joined 20/09/19 22:04
    • Hi guys, I am wondering if you can help me calm my blood pressure. Just started learning how to trade and left a long position open by mistake today and did not manage to close - GBP/CAD. Is there any way to close it or minimise the risk of losing money. My account is not big at all but I am most worried about losing more and/or going on a negative balance.   Any suggestions?   Best regards!
    • @dmedin, I totally agree.  I want to see the so called experts on IG Community that know it all and have lots of knowledge, intelligence, wisdom and cannot be wrong 'people'  to prove this. They will not as they do not really want to help anyone on IG Community as they are selfish apart from sharing their posts, sharing links, sharing technical and complex information and everything BUT what people on IG Community are looking for. They then get defensive, abusive, rude and really turn the screw so that their real character comes out.  I am a bad trader. I have no knowledge. I have no experience. There you go. I am sure this will satisfy some on the IG Community. So those who do have knowledge, do have experience and think they are superior I would love them to response to @dmedin and demonstrate that they are profitable traders who consistently make profits year upon year and pay a lot of tax to their tax authorities as they obviously do not use the tax efficient advantage of spread betting. 
    • I would love to see anyone prove they were consistently profitable from trading over 12 months.  Such evidence is hard to come by.