• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Oh snap! It seems like the remote file you are searching for is unavailable.
Don't worry! There are some similar files below

Bummer.  The 'Reminiscences' one is one of the 'classics' that I don't have yet.  Apparently it wasn't written by Jesse Livermore, and when you search Amazon for it you get a bewildering array of results from different authors.

Edited by dmedin
  • 2 months later...
18 hours ago, dmedin said:

There's only one step for that to be even remotely possible.

Step one: get hired by Goldman Sachs or some other big firm.

The book is a recognised trading classic and a must have/read for any trader. It covers just about everything and in a language even retail traders can understand 🙄. I haven't read it for a while but remember his explanation on contract creation, exchange and deletion and the different affects on open interest and so exactly what rising and falling OI signifies was clear and very useful.

• Great! 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Lloydsy
    Joined 21/01/21 07:19
    • Set to expand? IGSquawk  @IGSquawk 9m IG GROUP TO BUY TASTYTRADE FOR TOTAL CONSIDERATION $1.0B -Bbg
    • hahaha, and now ... Dylan Davidson @dyl_davidson Holy ****, on the day Biden is sworn in, WHO advises laboratories around the world to reduce the cycle count in PCR Covid testing, which will result in fewer positives!!  WHO Information Notice for IVD Users 2020/05   If you have been reading the thread you will know the high cycle threshold in use for the PCR was a major cause of the very high ratio of false positives (50 - 80%) (if you haven't already have a listen to the 16 min podcast (linked in quoted post) where Harvard Prof explains the different uses for the PCR and the Lateral Flow tests and why we should be using the quick and cheap LFT).
    • I seem to remember reading somewhere that over a certain limit the buying and selling fees are no longer a flat fee and become a percentage of the sale/purchase. Is this true and if so what are the limits and how does one buy or sell above a certain value? I'm talking specifically about equities.  Couldn't find any information on this so any guidance would be welcome. Thanks!