Being blocked from buying due to consideration fee

Question

I opened an ISA account to buy shares, but have just discovered IG's minimum consideration fee is 90 pounds.

I have 4000 pounds remaining to buy shares for my ISA and would like to buy 4000 pounds worth of shares in one company, but I'm being blocked from buying due to the consideration fee only amounting to a total of 52 pounds and not their minimum 90 pounds. 

What options are there?

Edited by Novice27

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    haks22
    Joined 31/03/20 07:51
    • @dangibharat, ISA is a tax free wrapper where any gains in your ISA account are free UK 'Income Tax' and UK 'Capital Gains Tax'.  Before opening any account may I suggest you spend some quality time conducting research as this information is available online. Also reading and research is a must for any successful investor. It will help you build up a good level of knowledge.  All you had to do is 'Google' it. You would have found out the answer. The fact that you did not and then spent the time asking this on IG Community is slightly worrying. Always try and find out the answer yourself using the 'Internet'. If you cannot then I am sure someone here on IG Community will be able to assist.  Please do not take my post the wrong way. I am trying to get you into the right mindset for becoming a self sufficient investor who relies less on other people and can obtain basic and simple information themselves.   
    • FTSE and S&P daily. Dow and Dax H4 charts;  
    • S&P drives up to Thursday's high. US Oil bounces up off support. Gold continues to consolidate.