MT4 Add-ons download

Guest Gareth Shimmon

Question

Guest Gareth Shimmon

Hi guys,

I've downloaded the MT4 platform but I'm having trouble downloading the IG MT4 add-ons. I've tried to download them using the 'download your indicators' button on the following page: https://www.ig.com/uk/trading-platforms/metatrader-4/mt4-indicators

Clicking on this runs ig4setup.exe file. Once this has run it installs some files. So far as I can tell none of these files include the add-ons such as the mini terminal. I've tried to restart MT4 and none of the indicators/add-ons are present in the navigator window. Am I doing something wrong? Is there another way I can download the IG indicator/add on files?

Thanks,
Gareth

3 answers to this question

Hi Gareth, sorry, didn't see this post before. The ig4setup file is for mt4 itself, the apps file is called  IG-MT4-Apps click on the box 'Download your indicators'. from the page you linked in your post above.

image.png.6b7330e300977548cb0a373ff216ec23.png

If you've not already noticed some are indicators and some, such as the mini terminal, are EAs so you need to scroll down the navigator pane to find them.

Guest Anna

I did the press the download the indicators and still cant find them in the navigator pane. I am looking for the Pivot Point Indicator. Could you please assist. Thanks

Guest Anna

Im trying to use IG Pivot Point Indicator in a backtesting simulation in MT4. However, the pivot points dont update per automatically everytime midnight comes. I will need to stop the simulation and add the pivot again. Can you please help out? Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Demo account: Please note that conditions on demo accounts may differ from real accounts. Some brokers may only provide overnight loans on real accounts and not on demo accounts.
    • Swap Rate: Check the swap rates for your open positions. Overnight loans are calculated based on the difference between the interest rates of a currency pair, and if the difference is small or negative, you will not receive a loan.
    • Civic (CVC) emerges as a game-changer in the realm of identity verification, offering a secure and decentralized solution for payment verification between "Identity Verifiers" and "Identity Requesters" within the Civic ecosystem. With its innovative approach and recent developments, Civic is making waves in the cryptocurrency market Payment Verification: Civic's primary use case lies in facilitating payment verification between parties within the Civic ecosystem. By leveraging blockchain technology, Civic provides a secure and transparent method for verifying identities and ensuring trust in transactions.  Integration with Solana Token Extensions: Civic's recent announcement on X revealed that Civic Pass is now integrated with Solana Token Extensions, further enhancing its utility and interoperability within the blockchain ecosystem. This integration opens up new possibilities for Civic's application and adoption.  Civic (CVC) is now listed on Bitget  and other CEX providing users with convenient access to trade and engage with the token. This listing further enhances Civic's visibility and liquidity, attracting new users and investors to the ecosystem. 
us