• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    PierreDuvall
    Joined 09/12/21 12:58
    • FEAR IS PUSHED HIGH! CONFLICTING REPORTS FROM VARIOUS SOURCES. VESTED INTEREST GROUPS (MEDICAL & PHARMA VIA THEIR OTHER SOURCES) ADVICE BOOSTERS. THE NEW VARIANT IS ALARMING, IT WILL REACH A MILLION! HOLD ON, DID WE NOT HAVE HYPE AND FEAR BUILT UP FOR BREXIT? NOW REPLACE BREXIT WITH COVID. YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN. ANSWER: HAVE PROPER PROTOCOLS ENFORCED IF IT IS TRULY A CONCERN, I.E WEAR MASKS, DISTANCING IN AND KEEP THE HOMES, COMPANIES AND PUBLIC PLACES CLEANED DAILY WITH THE MOST EFFECTIVE DISINFECTANTS. AND KEEP THE WORKFORCE WORKING AND THE ECONOMY RUNNING IS SHOULD BE THE HIGHEST PRIORITY. COMPANIES CAN PAY FOR THEIR COSTS OF HANDLING COVID PROTOCOLS, BUT AT LEAST BUSINESS KEEPS RUNNING. LET INDIVIDUALS DECIDE IF THEY LIKE A BOOSTER (NO ENFORCEMENT). IF THEY DO NOT THEN THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR LIFE. The best type of disinfectants is shown at :     https://www.decon7.com/ HOW COME THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT ADVISED ON THAT. IT IS KNOWN BY THE MILITARY AD THEY HELPED CREATE THE BEST FORM THERE IS TO DEFEAT ANY eliminate the toughest microorganisms? WHO IS SUPPRESSING THE KNOW-HOW OF THIS VITAL TECHNOLOGY?    
    • If its going to work there's not too much faffing, it'll faff if the 50% level is not working - which is happening right now on GOLD On the daily chart a stop of 25 points for the SP500 is fine
    • Yeah had fairly tight stop and it was a bit choppy so got knocked out. Uncorrelated methods will work together as you say. 50% levels will work while the trend is still on but when/if that stops so does the method I would imagine and you have to do something different.