Congratulations to all retail traders, we've managed to get our losing rate down to 76% from 81% last quarter. I would have added a rosette or champions cup emoji but the blasted things seem to have run away.

image.thumb.png.e66868dd946154e9b2d0566b1d7f8e0d.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Caseynotes said:

I would have added a rosette or champions cup emoji but the blasted things seem to have run away.

whoops. admin error. can't get the staff these days. Fixed. Should see updated options right here....

💀☠️

image.png

😧😧😟😶🙂   but does the update work? I take it it was the addition of various choice of skin tones and I was trying out blackface but nothing is happening, maybe after I've sent it. 

The yellow emoji won't be effected by skin tone, however the emoji which are more lifelike will be - for example thumbs up 👍🏻 and 👍🏽is the same with different skin tone. 

3 hours ago, TrendFollower said:

Let’s get it down to 50%. That would be a great result and improvement. Does anyone know how other CFD and Spreadbetting platforms fare?

Coincidentally it's now the same as FXCM...I saw this the other day and thought "ah, that's better than IG Index"...

image.thumb.png.16dee90c00feec5b6ce40ca31b78a2da.png