IOS 12.2 Update

IGMan

Question

The recent IOS 12.2 update has rendered the App unstable. The screens stop responding, the app crashes and there are a lot of stuck or slow sessions.

It needs fixed urgently

Edited by IGMan
spelling mistake

1 answer to this question

Hi

I’m getting the exact same issues! App crashes randomly, lags really terribly, goes blank, responds really slowly resulting in closing positions by accident, gets stuck and have to shut and restart/log back in just to get it working again only temporarily. This has been happening the past few weeks. Cannot stand it now!

i have removed and reinstalled the latest up to date app. Have updated to the latest ios. I have an iPhone X. Absolutely no problems up until now. Please can someone advise/assist? It had got to a point of being unbearable to use the app. When every second matters in the market this is such a pain. Anyone having the same issues also? Tech team please help! 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 17:51

Newest Member
    Remibjo
    Joined 23/01/21 09:25
    • I think you're getting confused, there is no such virus as ''Sars Covid 19''. I think you are mistaking it with SARS-COV-2 which is an older virus for which there is a mass test available and which shares some RNA with Covid-19 and so it's test is currently being used to find COV-19 until a cheap, fast test specifically for COV-19 is available. I was going to call the thread the 'Wuhan Wet Market And Food Emporium, Bats and Snakes a Speciality, Get Em While They're Hot They're Loverly Flu' but it's a bit too long so I shortened it to WuFlu, DH.  
    • Check your settings? Maybe one has Bid price and the other Ask. That's all I could think of.
    • What is WuFlu? Is this another illness? All your Lancet references relate to Sars Covid19 so I think you might be getting a bit confused.