MT4 Demo account Initial Balance limit to $10,000

ckc

Question

I create a IG- MT4 DEMO acct. It shown the account  will have an initial balance of 100,000 SGD. 
But when the demo account was created, it only has $10,000 initial balance. 
I want to test with a larger initial capital.
Please look into this issue and revert.

3 answers to this question

Hi @ckc,  You'll need to go to 'File' > 'Open an Account' and just open a new demo account.  As in the pic below in the pop up box with your personal details you need select SGD (instead of USD), the deposit is auto'd at 100,000 and set the leverage. If that doesn't work increase the USD amount.

image.png.f97b647c3e866cd98c9c1d8e56f3ce88.png

Edited by Caseynotes

Thks for the response.  I opened a IG-Demo account followed the  steps . The first 2 screenshot showed the response from IG Terminal Client that the account with $100,000 has been created. The last screenshot showed that the balance in the account created is $10,000 only (strange. maybe a bug).

Balance-10000.thumb.JPG.414fb390013b82190eb338e4db445ce7.JPG

open.JPG.b731afd66ffee675d64bc594c09c03ff.JPGaccount-openI.jpg.cddef1ba31bd0f4e665b92d9c5ce1ec2.jpg

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Paulson
    Joined 17/05/21 03:27
    • IG's "Trade of the Week" video (26-Apr) suggested going LONG on GBPCAD. After I'd put on a small position I read your post on CAD strength. I wished I'd seen your post first  I was stopped out within a few days.
    • Hi, I'm fairly new to the community and I've started out looking into stocks I'm familiar with. One of these is Standard Life Aberdeen PLC (LON: SLA). In the screenshot below you can a general (albeitvery gradual) uptrend on the Daily chart since late-March 2020 which I've highlighted in Green. However, since mid-February 2021 there has been an intra-trend move downwards (highlighted in Red) and these points look set to cross in the coming days. Daily Chart Thoughts My natural bias is towards being bullish on this stock. But I'm waiting to see how the shareprice behaves over the next week. So I'm interested to see what other think on this stock and if there are other factors you think are important to consider?   Have a good weekend anyway folks.
    • process check , mike check , paycheque..... I actually missed this move ... 😅 .... Very hard trying to juggle a 50plus hour week and trading ..... any way here is the follow up from my post on the FTSE from  11-05-2021👇     With the greatest respect to IG INDEX , it's not time to be bearish .... not yet at least..... Here is what the FTSE did a few days later.........