Chrome vs. Microsoft Edge

Question

Hi everyone,

Which should I use (and maybe why?) for IG, Chrome or Microsoft Edge?

Thanks is advance.

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    rafalskalski
    Joined 19/09/20 09:29
    • there can only be a few reasons why this farce is given legs, personally I think the most likely reason is that politicians don't want to admit they made a monumental and disastrous mistake that we will be paying for for decades to come, they were all in agreement, both sides of the divide, they are all to blame. They are currently waiting and hoping someone will come up vaccine so they can say 'fixed it' but we're still waiting for a vaccine for the common cold. Doesn't matter anyway as herd immunity will fix it, they just need to be able to say some shot in the arm did it.
    • You must be a big fan of all the memes quoted in this article: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/52847648 I thought we were discussing something interesting here but I  find really hard to argue with that extremist side that you are taking. "You are being played" + "you are going to be microchipped" is too much for me. I step out now.
    • err, Gates does have plans to chip people with a health passport and their personal banking information so can be easily scanned and read by officials, he said so himself. It's in one of the videos linked in this thread.