Can I transfer a cash ISA to my Smart Portfolio stocks & shares ISA?

fabia

Question

I have a pre-existing cash ISA with a bank earning terrible interest. I'd like to transfer it to my IG Smart ISA (stocks & shares) however when i click 'deposit funds' there is no option to transfer an existing ISA. How do I do this?

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 11:53

Newest Member
    sampomiu
    Joined 15/06/21 09:37
    • See the Heathrow quarantine 'prison'. https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1404562494111244288/pu/vid/640x1136/tOWBlHvVN7IrpVQt.mp4?tag=12
    • datatosee.com  @dontbetyet 41m SAGE preparing us for a winter lockdowns, "and rapidly waning immunity could result in a second peak in the autumn" If all over 50's double vaccinated is the target now, then how long to give 25 million booster jabs? Oh then jab them for flu but you cant do that at the same time.     Oh, so now Fauci says he is not getting tested, no need because he doesn't have any symptoms. Yet aren't we still testing millions of asymptomatics with the inevitable high ratio of false positives and the ensuing chaos that causes?     Meanwhile, what the actual **** is going on?? Meet Dehenna Davison MP and Time Lord (or just faking the whole thing). Posted this on the 14/6/21.   
    • hahaha, from 1 per 100,000 to 2 per 100,000 for the whole of England over the course of a week = ''RAPIDLY GROWING''  ffs. This is beyond insanity.