The cannabis index

• 3 weeks later...

So I bid adieu to the cannabis index, it looks like it will be moving sideways for a long time now.  I really missed out on a chance to short it but who is enthusiastic to break into a new index tracker by short-selling it?  Vast majority of people are buyers in an exciting new market and want the price to rise.  And they all got sh@fted.  And so did I.

Edited by dmedin
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, albertc30 said:

I've gone long at 448.84 and already down by 215.5 pips. What on earth have I done?

Stop the bleeding or hold? Daily interests aren't bad.

The real question is hold for how long?

Darn it.

I think it's better to buy and hold via a cannabis ETF or something like that because you won't get charged interest for holding a long position.  As a SB/CFD it's a non-starter.

Cannabis will come back at some point.  If there's one thing the world needs ... it's to learn to chill out and relax ... :P

Edited by dmedin
  • 2 months later...

Description: The ancient Israelites may have used cannabis to get high as part of their religious ritual, according to Israeli researchers who found residue of the drug at a nearly 3,000-year-old shrine. Emer McCarthy reports. Short Link: https://refini.tv/36X0WNJ Video Transcript

lol that ain't God talking to you Moses :P

• 1 year later...