Hi

Thinking of trying these, anyone had experience with them??

Thanks

Guest Barry

guessing there is no bad reviews as people would have posted here straight away.  i started the trial about 1.5 months ago and just signed up tonight. So the tech guys will install tomorrow so will see how i go.

Guest Fbm

Hey. How did these guys go for you?

40 minutes ago, Guest Fbm said:

Hey. How did these guys go for you?

Might be worth tagging the OP for a response @County

Guest M.Williams
On 23/05/2019 at 19:35, Guest Barry said:

guessing there is no bad reviews as people would have posted here straight away.  i started the trial about 1.5 months ago and just signed up tonight. So the tech guys will install tomorrow so will see how i go.

Hi Barry, Has FBM experts worked out for you?

I am think of try out their software, any advise?

Guest Cee Cee

Hi guys, enquiring if anyone has tried FBM Expert Trading system. Had a cold call just wanting to know if there is any alarm bells or if legitimate trading system?? 

Hi there guys, @County I brought the program about a month ago, i am running a bit of  a blog on it to show and review it.

3 hours ago, DSheppard said:

Hi David,

How are you going with FBM Expert??

Cheers,

Dean.

Hi, if you use the @ tag as in @davidbrister, they will be notified they have been mentioned in a post.

On 02/07/2019 at 15:07, Caseynotes said:

Hi, if you use the @ tag as in @davidbrister, they will be notified they have been mentioned in a post.

Ah ok, thanks..

18 minutes ago, DSheppard said:

Ah ok, thanks..

There was a thread he started detailing the performance of the EA which was regularly updated for some weeks but for some reason I can find no trace of it.

6 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

There was a thread he started detailing the performance of the EA which was regularly updated for some weeks but for some reason I can find no trace of it.

So the entire thread and all reference to it has gone, smells like lawyers at work.

Essentially the EA lost control of a gold trade that quickly consumed about 40% of the entire account balance before it was shut down.

image.thumb.png.a44ed6fa6427a804ed87497f4ba963ff.png

Ah ok, thanks @Caseynotes, much appreciated.

Guest The Wife

Quite frankly i'm less than impressed with the company in general, can the program make money? yes. Much? For the huge sum of money you outlay, i highly doubt it from what we're seeing. Problems with T/P limits, Vortex lags that are like watching paint dry, login issues, pairs outright just not available when they should be, and the program turning off somehow, not by us, but they say not by them either...?? So who/how then?

Then there's the communication..... if your like me you ask in writing, so when you get the answer you can go back to it from your records at a later date, please dont ever expect a response, oh they'll call you, but then can deny telling you what they have at a later date.

Oh, read your contract, ask look into the ACT they quote, they lie straight to you about cooling off periods :/ 

Guest The Wife
On 03/07/2019 at 17:06, Caseynotes said:

So the entire thread and all reference to it has gone, smells like lawyers at work.

Essentially the EA lost control of a gold trade that quickly consumed about 40% of the entire account balance before it was shut down.

image.thumb.png.a44ed6fa6427a804ed87497f4ba963ff.png

FBM did get shitty, so the thread was hidden, however we will request it be reopened now that we know we haven't liable for anything... lol

p.s. on a side note, gold turned again and a small profit was made.

4 hours ago, Guest The Wife said:

FBM did get shitty, so the thread was hidden, however we will request it be reopened now that we know we haven't liable for anything... lol

p.s. on a side note, gold turned again and a small profit was made.

Interesting and yes did see gold returned but due to the lack of any stop loss the account was being driven into serious trouble by the algo, there should have been some escape mechanism triggered long before and I was wondering whether something had failed in the algo.

Hi There @DSheppard, yes FBM Experts program was going along slowly moving forward.

Unfortunately we are having more than one issue with the use of the program, i like the idea of an auto trader program, may have made a mistake with this one? Unsure.
Not keen on their management or contact skills either, but that's a whole separate issue.

Have you brought it? or just looking at this stage?

The Wife (Guest) thats my girl.

I cant get the post reopened to continue my story of discovery of the auto trader program, nor am i allowed to create a new post according to James from IG, who i had close my thread, due to the company not liking prices and pairs mentioned, it seems they had a few angry customers who paid more for less, not really my problem they arent good at negotiating deals, Its like buying a Car, no one pays the same sticker price on the window. 

On 12/07/2019 at 05:11, Guest The Wife said:

Then there's the communication..... if your like me you ask in writing, so when you get the answer you can go back to it from your records at a later date, please dont ever expect a response, oh they'll call you, but then can deny telling you what they have at a later date.

lol this is common practice in the UK.  'Rip off Britain'

On 12/07/2019 at 19:01, davidbrister said:

Hi There @DSheppard, yes FBM Experts program was going along slowly moving forward.

Unfortunately we are having more than one issue with the use of the program, i like the idea of an auto trader program, may have made a mistake with this one? Unsure.
Not keen on their management or contact skills either, but that's a whole separate issue.

Have you brought it? or just looking at this stage?

@davidbrister Thanks for the reply.  I've been running the demo, which has actually made 1.5% in 2 weeks, with 5% drawdown.  I have also had multiple sales people try to flog the the product multiple times.  I find them aggressive and pushy, which makes me think there is something dodgy going on.  I have had the same experience with regard to emailing questions and getting a call to respond. 

I haven't bought it yet, so think I've give it a wide birth.  

Thanks all for the feedback and knowledge.  Much appreciated.

4 minutes ago, DSheppard said:

@davidbrister Thanks for the reply.  I've been running the demo, which has actually made 1.5% in 2 weeks, with 5% drawdown.  I have also had multiple sales people try to flog the the product multiple times.  I find them aggressive and pushy, which makes me think there is something dodgy going on.  I have had the same experience with regard to emailing questions and getting a call to respond. 

I haven't bought it yet, so think I've give it a wide birth.  

Thanks all for the feedback and knowledge.  Much appreciated.

Hi, see additional info on this subject in the Gold Weekly thread.