MT4 login details?

Question

Hi, where do i find my IG login details to log into my mt4 platform as i do not want to make use of the IG platform/app? Thank you

6 answers to this question

I can't find an MT4 account linked to the email address or community username you made this comment with. Please go to MyIG and add an MT4 account - from there you'll receive your login details. 

If you have an account under a different email, please drop us an email requesting a reset of your password and a reminder or your username. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Berno said:

Hi, where do i find my IG login details to log into my mt4 platform as i do not want to make use of the IG platform/app? Thank you

Hi, did you open a mt4 IG account from your 'My IG' page (see pic below). (mt4 account is separate from web based platform account, you can easily transfer funds across). 

If so then on mt4 link it to IG by clicking File > 'Open an account' and follow the instructions.

image.thumb.png.70bceff88e52e4429646ba53246e46c4.png

• Thanks 1

Guest xaris

Hi I also have a similar issue although I have created a MT4 account in my IG the password seems to have a problem and its says connection failure. As login i have my MT4 account number and for password I have my regular password that i login to IG platform. is this correct? 

Although I have done this , I canot login to mt4 . as log in i put my MT4 number and for pass my regulare password for IG but it seems to not be working.

57 minutes ago, locotrader said:

Although I have done this , I canot login to mt4 . as log in i put my MT4 number and for pass my regulare password for IG but it seems to not be working.

Hi @locotrader, your IG password won't work for MT4, you should have been given a new computer generated one to start and you can change to whatever once you are in. Can't remember how that is sent to you for the live account, the posts above suggest it may be by email so check there.

For demo it's installed auto each time you open a new demo from 'File' > 'Open an account'.

hello ,

have the same problem don;t know what the login detail are for MT4!

Also IG is not replying to my emails for this..

I have installed the MT4, open the account at ig platform, but login in MT4 doesnt work