Sign in to follow this  

Trump Visit

Excellent banter, Trump lashing Mayor Khan in a series of tweets and he hasn't even got off the plane yet.

image.thumb.png.aea7e42dfbd7274cb2eb675e84135749.png

• Great! 1

@Caseynotes " by all accounts is unfair".

Sadiq Khan's mother thinks he is doing a terrific job as Mayor.  We have to be accurate.

Guest Trump Baby

wahhh wahhhh wah wah wahhhh

7 minutes ago, Guest Trump Baby said:

wahhh wahhhh wah wah wahhhh

Nice. Although a bit of professionalism wouldn't go a miss on an investment forum. 

At least we know when he's with the Queen, he can't tweet  ( or can he ;) )

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Chocnorton
    Joined 25/02/20 06:11
    • I thought you needed a safe trading idea 😂😂...so just trying to help out! You were shorting the market yesterday right? How could you gave up some gains??
    • lol I'm not like that ... I don't generally use other people's opinions as something to trade against.  But as it happens I am back to being long.  Now yesterday I traded like a pig and needlessly gave up some of my gains in the most stupid, lazy and dumb manner.  I am a complete fool!
    • Increased my short position as of now to 35% allocation. I stand by my "below Dow 28400 end of week close" to signal 27500 region. Could bounce back up a bit before the decline again, hence holding back my funds until market opens.   @dmedinI have been very wrong twice already. Does it give you confidence to go long from here and trade against me on this one??