IGTV On Demand

Why doesn't the previous TV shows stay on the same URL. I can't always see the daily TV updates at 10.30 live and sometimes not the same day, but I do like to catch up when I can. The trade of the week appears to be using the same URL so why can't I go strait to the daily TV updates with a visible tab, instead of searching every time for it, it's so time consuming - not to say annoying! Anyone know the correct URL?

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    SeanLew
    Joined 31/03/20 02:15
    • Dow's moving up this week  But it's got a long way to go before we see the highs we were earlier this year.  Was 22nd March the turning point for the bear?
    • Can anyone help me understand how the account value is calculated? For example on the below... I didn't pay £4,903.90 for the positions        
    • Hello friends, I have my account with IG to trade forex and now I was looking to buy some shares (American). Should I add ISA account OR Share dealing account ? what's the difference. IG Support team left this company on its own, NO answer from them, email/phone. Thanks,