Chart on mobile Android app not working

Question

The android app stop loading chart, all other function r good. I have updated my android to the latest version, reinstalling, logging in and out. 

11 answers to this question

Hi folks - I'm sorry to report that Google have released a new version of Chrome which does not work with the IG Trading Android app. Web pages in the app including Charts, Market data, account opening form, appropriateness quiz etc fail to load. This was due to a roll out from Chrome and there was no forewarning for us on our side to test this. 

We are working on a fix to get around the problem with this new version of Chrome, and hope to have it live by Monday. There is a chance Google will have reverted the rollout of this new Chrome by then too - the best way to keep updated is to check https://status.ig.com/ which will update with more information as it becomes avaliable, and any rollouts.

9 hours ago, Kkla said:

The android app stop loading chart, all other function r good. I have updated my android to the latest version, reinstalling, logging in and out. 

Same here .. do uninstall.. reboot.. installed.. the chart just don't work !

On 06/06/2019 at 15:52, Kkla said:

Same here, since mid morning 7/6/2019 no charts. Reinstalled rebooted etc.

its not working on computer too ,i am using CHROME explorer.

hope IG can solve it by Monday.

cheers

hart

51 minutes ago, hart said:

its not working on computer too ,i am using CHROME explorer.

hope IG can solve it by Monday.

cheers

hart

Not having any problems on Chrome, charts, everything loading fine.

Fixed, just disable Chrome or uninstall Chrome. Hope this helps you too.

Guest Same problem here

I have the same problem. Doesn't work on mobile app, firefox and chrome.

I’m on I phone and have trouble with data. Also one of my trades is stuck and has been for 48hrs, I can’t close or edit the position. Emailed help desk without a solution. 

Any update on this? 

My computer charts work, but not on my Samsung mobile app. 

I'm using the latest Android app on a Samsung Tab A tablet.

Charts are generally working but I'm unable to either save or apply new layouts. The Save and Apply buttons do nothing. 

Having to setup the charts from scratch every time I use them is obviously no good.

When will you have this fixed?