Sign in to follow this  

Knock on wood

There is never a dull moment in the lumber market.  Have been sitting on a considerable drag on my numbers with Lumber, as it wobbled and dropped to the 30000 mark. I called Lumber at 34000 May 2019 and was left scratching my head trying to understand what exactly is fair value. However, Lumber is slow to grow, until it's not. Upshot being Lumber has quietly grown 35% over the last month, turning red numbers  green. I know Crypto's have bulled higher but Lumber has recovered it's value. And some.  Perhaps overly so, as most markets tend to over compensate, both positive and negative.  The timing of which still serves to confuse, which must be on account of my novice status.

• Like 2

A key metric for Lumber is the monthly US building permits which have held up well over 2019, see below;

image.thumb.png.380edc3a4d824af23c21d4d00908243c.png

• Like 3

Guest Mike

I too am a lumber trader and I am looking to get in touch with professionals that do the same. Any chance would want to touch base sometime?