Sign in to follow this  

Ocado

Need to see a wee bouncy-bouncy then might go short 🙈

Zut alors!  I wonder if it will go all the way to 1029?  I would bet so, but my modest funds are tied up other things :(

OTOH, it might be a nice buy when it reaches the bottom and starts climbing again later on.

1164303890_OcadoGroupPLC_20191112_09_40.thumb.png.6191ba47fc238acab60552486e81efbe.png

@dmedin- It's up for today so far, but will it stay up until close of business.

image.png

Every morning has shown bearish behavior since last Wednesday. Could this potentially be the turning point and be a bullish day?

• Like 1

Here comes the bouncy-bouncy!  If it starts to fall again after hitting that level then I would say it's heading back down again.  I've no idea why this is so from a fundamental level, something to do with M&S poor clothes sales?

Selection_003.thumb.png.ef32c24623332903b07f043e17616230.png

Strange things going on.  Looks like a 'key reversal day' with a lower low but a close above the previous day's high.  Great gyrations!

Selection_001.thumb.png.face4b619cce214bab9831473213b9fb.png

I decided to stop trading on shorter time frames until I got better at inter-day trading, but this would have been an excellent one to day trade.  Everything just aligns perfectly - the candle stick patterns, volume, moves below the MAs, the RSI rising above 30.

greggshourly.thumb.png.1e1ffe7d458294818a2b7ae69ccc9efa.png

Edited by dmedin

On 13/11/2019 at 12:57, dmedin said:

If it starts to fall again after hitting that level then I would say it's heading back down again

Sorry for sounding stupid ... I meant to say, 'If it hits this Fib and bounces off it, I think it's going to fall down to the next Fib'.

It's starting to look like the sudden and inexplicable drop in Ocado's share price was just an opportunity to buy back in at a better price, not to go short.  🙈

@CharlotteIG In retrospect your post sounded like a hint :DOCDO-Daily.thumb.png.904bfe14887aadee34707622081b9446.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dmedin said:

It's starting to look like the sudden and inexplicable drop in Ocado's share price was just an opportunity to buy back in at a better price, not to go short.  🙈

@CharlotteIG In retrospect your post sounded like a hint :DOCDO-Daily.thumb.png.904bfe14887aadee34707622081b9446.png

@dmedinI saw the large drop and once the bullish candle was visible again thought it could be a potential buying opportunity but with the large bear movement it's hard to predict if it will reverse direction or continue with the downward trend. 

🐻 vs 🐮

• Great! 1

I find it fascinating that we see such violent moves in price up and down immediately before the announcement that Ocado is issuing debt.  Not that I would want to suggest that certain interested parties have access to sensitive information before the general public does, because that would be insider information.

Edited by dmedin

Very strange chart, glad I'm not holding any positions.  An earning report soon though!

955313472_OcadoGroupPLC_20191206_09_50.thumb.png.4cb421087d49a864d6739e886d741017.png

Edited by dmedin

They are expecting a good Christmas and will be opening a new robotic 🤖 warehouse in 2021.  So it looks good for a wee long.  🐮

1157379666_OcadoGroupPLC_20191212_09_53.thumb.png.7db8f470eee22bceefb0208d513411cc.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1