Can't create MT4 demo account

wezza

Question

I've downloaded the MT4 platform and in trying to create a demo account from the platform, the 'Next' button remains greyed out after I've inputed my details and will not let me proceed.

Any ideas?

5 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, wezza said:

I've downloaded the MT4 platform and in trying to create a demo account from the platform, the 'Next' button remains greyed out after I've inputed my details and will not let me proceed.

Any ideas?

Hi, if you have added your details you also need to check the box agreeing to receive some news letter or something, don't know why because you never get anything but next won't highlight if you don't. 

Also facing this problem. Downloaded IG MT4 this morning. Next won't highlight even after checking the newsletter box. 

Edit: worth nothing, that the deposit amount, and the leverage option are also greyed out.

Edited by mallan
13 minutes ago, mallan said:

Also facing this problem. Downloaded IG MT4 this morning. Next won't highlight even after checking the newsletter box. 

Edit: worth nothing, that the deposit amount, and the leverage option are also greyed out.

Not seeing a problem, wondering if the account type needs to be set, see pic below.

Maybe @JamesIG, can check as there have been a number of peeps with a similar problems.

image.png.ff7ae3fec5b7cb05f397682d11068287.png