Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  

New platform

Question

I am unable to view my charts on new computer (PC).  It refers to the IG new platform to solve issues - how do I know if I'm using that or conversely get the new platform?

Share this post


Link to post

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
5 hours ago, TassieBlue said:

I am unable to view my charts on new computer (PC).  It refers to the IG new platform to solve issues - how do I know if I'm using that or conversely get the new platform?

Hi, if you have logged straight onto the old platform the problem is likely site permissions, click the padlock icon in the address bar, select settings and check Flash to 'Allow' (not 'ask') then exit settings and click on the 'Reload Page' banner.

The new platform only displays leveraged accounts as yet and can be accessed from the 'My IG' dashboard. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
2 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

Hi, if you have logged straight onto the old platform the problem is likely site permissions, click the padlock icon in the address bar, select settings and check Flash to 'Allow' (not 'ask') then exit settings and click on the 'Reload Page' banner.

The new platform only displays leveraged accounts as yet and can be accessed from the 'My IG' dashboard. 

 

You're a legend - thanks heaps!!!

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
20 minutes ago, TassieBlue said:

You're a legend - thanks heaps!!!

👍

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Topics
      7,873
    • Total Posts
      41,684
    • Total Members
      51,945
    Newest Member
    Btyler
    Joined 13/12/19 07:51
  • Posts

    • Some pieces I picked out:  A stronger pound hits overseas earnings, and could result in a tough day for miners like BHP Billiton and Rio Tinto, along with the pharmaceutical giants AstraZeneca and GSK. The FTSE 100 is set for a strong open this morning, as UK assets benefit from the election result and the China deal news. Key winners in the wake of the news will be UK-focussed stocks, with housebuilders in the frame for further gains, as the sector is supported by hopes of a return to UK economic growth and the removal of fears that a Labour government would impose a more punitive taxation regime. We should watch out for more international names that might struggle as the pound continues to strengthen. Sectors such as pharma and mining rallied on the day of the Brexit result as sterling weakened, but today the reverse could be in play.
    • https://www.ig.com/uk/news-and-trade-ideas/uk-stocks-set-for-strong-open-on-brexit-news-191213
    • yes, the big players had their orders in place and it was all over as soon as the exit polls showed a potential landslide.  If the exit polls had shown the race was going to be neck and neck then the (er, swingers) party would have lasted all night.
×
×