Streaming API - No more OPU messages

Ddc

Question

Hello,

I have noticed that the  streaming feed (just working on the DEMO account) is not publishing the OPU message anymore after a market order is submitted. (using the REST API) 

Until the 10th of July I used to receive a CONFIRM updated followed by an OPU message as well. However, since the 11th of July I am now seeing only the CONFIRM update.

Also, when the position hit the stop or limit level, no OPU messages are generated as well. 

Has anyone noticed the same behavior or is aware of a change or problem with the API?

Thanks

3 answers to this question

I have this problem too. No OPU since 10th...

I asked the support but they thought that was related to the diffculties on DEMO accounts...

I resend a mail to them and will link this subject. I will update this subject if needed.

Hi NicoIsHere

Thank you for your reply. At least I am not the only one having the problem.

I will wait to see if they will get it fixed. Otherwise I might raised it with the support team as well.

Thanks

Hi, I mailed the support and the problem was not on all accounts, but local to my account (maybe yours too).

So they had to reset my DEMO account (the reset closes all positions etc).
Many ghost positions were on my account, and maybe it made the account bug. As soon as the reset, I received OPUs for positions that were closing.

Now it seems to work fine.

Hope it helps...