Sign in to follow this  

Greggs: the awesome power of a vegan butty

On ‎05‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 09:31, elle said:

there was a lot of interest in this one between Mid Feb & Mid May, those holders must still be there, so they may take some shaking out. 1700 must hold for them. I think they'll hold on for a while, unless there's some sort of market shock

Capture grg.PNG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dmedin said:

Nice chart from IG ...

504072448_GreggsPLC_20191111_10_51.thumb.png.60d0e96f5b4cbaf2a2100f249d8d1e7f.png

Hey @dmedin,

Is that on the cash or forward chart for Greggs? I've tried to replicate the same layout on my phone and desktop but it's not showing that issue you're having. If it's on your desktop as part of your layout, can you remove the chart then re-add it and see if it's still not working. 

Let me know

44 minutes ago, dmedin said:

@CharlotteIG

It's sporadic and does not usually persist

@dmedin, after refreshing the page does it still persist? If so I would advise you to contact our technical team. This should not be happening especially when the charts are something you need for your technical analysis! 

Let me know 

• Great! 1

The vegan butty is back with a vengeance 😎

greggs.thumb.png.8198392762804e296cd5939c40fadc7d.png

Need to see it break above 2140, otherwise, will be exiting trade asap ...

GRG-Weekly.thumb.png.88c3963d96f0a59624b915f9e6e804f3.png

The butty is faltering.  I closed my position, although I kind of regret it now - look at that spread.  It doesn't make sense to enter a new trade now.

669676086_GreggsPLC_20191118_13_48.thumb.png.179acdc480872f4a264b8e1e6b348e3f.png

On the way back up ... patience is required with these stocks.  🤔

break down move will take something to take back out

Capture grg.PNG

• Like 1

On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 21:45, elle said:

break down move will take something to take back out

Capture grg.PNG

Capture grg.PNG

• Like 2

It effectively costs £16 to trade Greggs - seems like the permanent minimum spread, no matter what.  Just not worth it at this stage, until it makes a decisive move one way or the other.

Edited by dmedin