What am i missing here? Trading Hours??

Hi, sorry.  Maybe I'm stupid, Ignorant or both.  The ticket for 'Snap Inc' says 14.30 to 21.00 UK. 

It's still going at 23.45pm.  I thought it was going to close at 9pm UK, but it shot up 157pts instead;  like I was expecting it to do (not the amount, but the spike)

What do I need to do to ensure I know Trading hours for each Instrument?  Thanks

6 hours ago, nit2wynit said:

Hi, sorry.  Maybe I'm stupid, Ignorant or both.  The ticket for 'Snap Inc' says 14.30 to 21.00 UK. 

It's still going at 23.45pm.  I thought it was going to close at 9pm UK, but it shot up 157pts instead;  like I was expecting it to do (not the amount, but the spike)

What do I need to do to ensure I know Trading hours for each Instrument?  Thanks

Hi, see this page, look under NYSE

https://www.ig.com/uk/shares/out-of-hours-shares

1 minute ago, nit2wynit said:

Thanks.  Is this info readily visible on other platforms?  PRT for instance, without have to click thru several links each time i want to trade.?

The asset should say (All Sessions) next to it's name meaning extended hours trading applies. 

5 minutes ago, nit2wynit said:

Thanks.  I see.  So I need to find more info on what All Sessions actually means then.

Not sure the below is quite correct as I'm sure I've seen some all sessions markets open pre-market at 12pm on sb/cfd but otherwise they should all be the same as per below. 

image.png.978e48da37762d5830c5e6ca783e1262.png