Alert Expiry

Hello, 
Firstly I want to say what an excellent platform IG is, I find it very accessible and intuitive. 

My request is to have Expiry functionality added to Alerts - as is currently available in Orders.
In particular for Alert/Price/Price Level.

"As a User, I want to configure and set an expiry when creating alerts, in order to reduce irrelevant alerts triggering."

Background:
Without an expiry and assuming the symbol continues trading indefinitely, then price will eventually cross the alert even if long beyond the time frame of the intended setup. 

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards
Aleks

Alert.png

On 11/08/2019 at 13:14, AleksL said:

Hello, 
Firstly I want to say what an excellent platform IG is, I find it very accessible and intuitive. 

My request is to have Expiry functionality added to Alerts - as is currently available in Orders.
In particular for Alert/Price/Price Level.

"As a User, I want to configure and set an expiry when creating alerts, in order to reduce irrelevant alerts triggering."

Background:
Without an expiry and assuming the symbol continues trading indefinitely, then price will eventually cross the alert even if long beyond the time frame of the intended setup. 

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards
Aleks

Alert.png

Thank you for your feedback @AleksL, I will ask the developers for that to be added. :) 

21 hours ago, Screening said:

Hi Friends, I hope everyone is well. I just wanted to ask how to set up email and text alerts on MT4 please?

Many thanks

Trevor

Hi, you will need to download the IG mt4 app pack which includes the Alarm Manager;