DAX

Kodiak

My guess is that todays "sell off" was only a move to stop out some longs before the break up from the formation

that the price will drift up to 11 830 - 11 850 before the close and open with a gap up on monday so that the chase start for the buyers and the shorters get stopped out

Maybe something from the hole in jackson or a Trump tweet to give us a gap up?

Only guessing😁

Edited by Kodiak
  • 3 weeks later...
On 19/08/2019 at 13:56, Kodiak said:

Weekly and 240 min

Maybe something like this?

DAX W + 240.png

No guessing this time😁

Only play the levels!

Corrections often go in 3 waves (a zig zag) and the 3 wave (or c or whatever) is missing as i see it

so waiting for the third wave down but no guarantee..

Maybe ECB and Draghi can be" the straw that break the camels back"?

DAX w + 240 10 sept.png

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

FED really need to deliver some rocket fuel to make this rally continue 

Powell will do what's expected then completely skew up the presser and Q and A and send the market tumbling, Trump will start hyperventilating and then explode and then Iran won't know what hit them. I can see it all so clearly 😅 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Flip47
    Joined 09/12/21 11:56
    • Yeah had fairly tight stop and it was a bit choppy so got knocked out. Uncorrelated methods will work together as you say. 50% levels will work while the trend is still on but when/if that stops so does the method I would imagine and you have to do something different.
    • EUR/USD rallies as GBP/USD and USD/JPY struggle A break higher for EUR/USD contrasts with continued weakness for GBP/USD and USD/JPY. Source: Bloomberg   Forex United States dollar EUR/USD Euro USD/JPY GBP/USD  Chris Beauchamp | Chief Market Analyst, London | Publication date: Thursday 09 December 2021 EUR/USD breaks resistance EUR/USD has succeeded in breaking higher, pushing above trendline resistance yesterday. Gains however have stalled for now at $1.133, as they did at the beginning of the month. Broader upside would require a move above $1.135, but the longer-term downtrend remains in place. Source: ProRealTime GBP/USD continues to struggle Unlike EUR/USD GBP/USD remains under pressure, hit by changing expectations of a UK rate hike and the return to some Covid-19 restrictions. The yawning gap between the price and the 50-day simple moving average (SMA) above $1.35 refuses to close, and so far there looks like no sign of a move to the upside, which would require at least a move back towards $1.33. Source: ProRealTime USD/JPY edges lower Gains with USD/JPY have stalled at ¥113.60, as the price retreats back below the 50-day SMA. This drop will need to move below ¥113.00 to indicate the sellers are back in control. Alternately, the bullish view is revived with a move back above ¥113.80. Source: ProRealTime
    • Slightly misleading as the survey actually asked: "If you had the means and ability to invest your money in an asset, would you be more likely to invest in traditional stocks or cryptocurrencies". The actual figure was 7%, i.e. 7% have sold stocks or bonds to buy crypto (which to mean is surprisingly high): https://civicscience.com/investors-selling-significant-amounts-of-stock-to-buy-cryptocurrency/ What it all means though is more pain ahead when the crytpo bubble/ponzi collapses and all these investors will wish they had left their money in stocks!