Trump Twitter - Notifications

Why are  Tweets from President Trump not featured in the Tweet feed of the Notifications Bar? 

It would be hard to argue that  they aren't market relevant.

Would like to see this added if possible?

Many Thanks

• Great! 1

The Twitter feed should be user-customizable.

(Personally I have it turned off - rancid line noise AFAIC)

Posted (edited)

I do follow on Twitter anyway but there non are stop posts from news outlets on the feed - might as well have Trump in there too - help give some context to the market moves when he tweets.

Edited by Ukeno
  • Great! 2

Clearly it's a coincidence coming after statement made by Powell. 

What a manipulative b*stard ...

• Like 1

Its unreal that the President is so directly involved in manipulating the markets and FED (and China), all with the aim of bragging rights for his 2020 campaign.

• Like 1

Honestly, If you are trading on any Trump tweets you are doing something seriously wrong. 

3 hours ago, TheGuru12 said:

Honestly, If you are trading on any Trump tweets you are doing something seriously wrong. 

Thanks. 

To be fair if you're not trading macro events generated by these tweets - perhaps you're missing out?

As I stated before - it'd be hard to ignore the impact on markets of Trumps tweets, whether you trade the immediate volatility or the following market sentiment over any given time frame. They are definitely being given serious consideration by most market participants as is evident in the price action, and where there's decent price action, there's opportunity to be had.  

If he could just give us some warning that' he's about to type something then we could all take cover. Wish I had hindsight.

lol, he knew he'd dropped a clanger, even joked about it later. If he's not careful he'll get the same treatment as Elon Musk and be forced to have a minder vet all his tweets, which would be a shame really 😂

image.png.51f67e377933a011dfabca29ccd3b2ed.png