IG Status

Caseynotes

Question

Current platform issues;

Issues closing positions

Update - We're continuing to investigate this issue, please call only if you need to deal.
Sep 5, 12:00 UTC

Update - We're continuing to investigate this issue, please call only if you need to deal.
Sep 5, 11:53 UTC

Investigating - Some clients are experiencing issues closing positions via our platforms. Please call if you need to deal: 0207 896 0000.
Sep 5, 11:33 UTC

https://status.ig.com/?REF=TS&SM=TW&CHID=9

20 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Current platform issues;

Issues closing positions

Investigating - Some clients are experiencing issues closing positions via our platforms. Please call if you need to deal: 0207 896 0000.

Yeah but the phones are jammed too! How do we trade?

• Like 2

Not sure what are the legalities around it when you want to change your position or close the position and cant. If this results in loss, i am sure there can be a legal case against IG and the will have to honor it. 

Just make sure you screenshot it and also capture the reference numbers 

Edited by Andy2010
45 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Current platform issues;

Issues closing positions

Main switch board number just goes dead when you press1 for existing client. Press 2 for new clients and it rings a few times before going dead. Very poor.

The chat is not working (or being very, very busy). I lost revenue being unable to change the stop and even close the EURGBP deal.

Moreover, I can't close a pending order on the same pair. 

I need an URGENT cancel of the pending order as I do not trust the system these days and would not like to enter a deal I can't control on a timely manner. 

How can I do this before the Order change into Position?

Thank you.

Guest TraderC

I couldn't close trade manually for the past 1 hour manually. The TP set and the trades were in profit and hit, but IG did not even close the trades automatically. I've the screenshots! Now i cant even login to their web and mobile. Is this on purpose?