Alerts triggering days late on PRT

Volcano7

Question

Can someone help me here, my PRT alerts a triggering incorrectly, sometime days late have a look at this one, USD/CAD  triggered this morning several days late.the line is where the alert is set but see the little red arrow that confirms the alert. 

USDCAD-4-hours.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    smk
    Joined 08/03/21 18:50
    • Hey @Kkr76,  I hope you're well.  Firstly the transfer would be between Share dealing to share dealing account. Not share dealing to ISA. I will go through the steps you can take to do that after the steps below on how to get your shares to IG.  So with share dealing transfer you can do on by opening an account with IG. Once opened you can fill our our transfer form by selections MyIG> Live accounts> Change 'Account you're viewing' to share dealing> Transfer. Follow the steps from there. Transfers take around 4-6 weeks depending on how cooperative Halifax is.  Share dealing to ISA transfer We can't make transfers from a share dealing to an ISA account so once we have the shares in the share dealing account you have 2 options:  Option 1: Sell the shared on your Share dealing account, wait for the funds to settle 2/3 working days, move the money to your ISA, buy the share back  Option 2: You can transfer shares from your share dealing account to ISA via the Bed & ISA process, which involves selling the shares and repurchase them on the ISA account. This process can be done over the phone with one of our dealers. It'll cost £40 in commission per line of stock to sell the shares on share dealing account but free of charge to repurchase on the ISA. There will also be spread costs which is capped to roughly £30 per line of stock, however, this is generally cheaper for the majority of stocks.   If you have any other questions let me know by quoting my comment or putting @CharlotteIG
    • I spent Friday re-adding the stop losses and today when I have gone onto the new platform all my working orders were once again set to -NaN.  I followed alex9686 and just re-entered the values manually and they seem to have set. But its very worrying that it keeps deleting the quantities on my working orders and makes we worry that the stop losses are totally useless and can't be relied on?  Can anyone from IG offer some advice please. 
    • Hey,  The US line is available on the share trading account:  You can find the available to trade time zones in the get info section.  Let me know if you need anything else.  All the best