Sign in to follow this  

Barriers

Would it be possible (in the future?)  to trade Barriers with Prorealtime?

If i try open Prorealtime from the options platform i get "error code 1003"

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Ritufx
    Joined 22/11/19 02:57
    • Well Bitcoin broke $8k and is currently around the $7.5k price area. It is not looking good at all.  It seems my $6.3k - $6.6k price area which I think could be the bottom or this specific downward move looks more likely now. I mentioned this price area on Monday (a few posts above) and now I think unless there is some serious buying or spectacular news followed by some serious pumping and short covering then Bitcoin is heading towards this price zone. 
    • There are many different ways to trade and applying or adopting trend following principles is merely just one such way. Trading more frequently does not guarantee any more success but it can increase the chances of making more losses if you do not have a robust trading system that is based on a sound trading plan. Trend following does not have to involve regular or frequent trading. That is the beauty of it. You can merely wait until you identify a trend which you wish to trade. Of course they will not all be successful as the trend could reverse sharply against you, it could be a false trend (looks like a trend but not) or simply the volatility could stop you out.  Day trading really is for full time traders in my personal opinion unless you have an expensive automated system which has been tested rigorously or you are an exceptional trader which can consistently make profits on most days without gambling, hoping or relying on luck.  Trend following suits me based on the time I have available to trade. I accept it is not for everyone but I believe all trading includes an element of trend following. Just how much depends on your trading style and methodologies adopted. 
    • The 20, 50 and 100 DMA curves on the 'daily' timeframe are sloping upwards which is extremely bullish and this trend has been very nice indeed.  When I talk about 'Strongest Trending Assets' in my other threads then I am suggesting those that a lot of traders do not spot but they exist and are available not only to trade on IG's platform but one must be able to spot and identify them.