Sign in to follow this  

Trade with our money ...

@dmedin,

Just be careful posting these. There may be some on the IG Community who may get involved with such opportunities and get themselves into a pickle. 

I appreciate your humour which is shown by the emoji's too but you would be surprised how many may decide to give it a try out of desperation. If traders really are making losses consistently then I would be weary. I mean just the types of questions and comments I am seeing on the IG Community is worrying. It is alarming that these people even have accounts on IG. 

1 hour ago, TrendFollower said:

@dmedin,

Just be careful posting these. There may be some on the IG Community who may get involved with such opportunities and get themselves into a pickle. 

Can't see any problem with this, the firm clearly states you must be able to prove your profitability and prove you can manage risk and if accepted you keep the first 5k and 80% of profits thereafter, at no point is the traders own capital put at risk. 

Interesting contrast to the company in @DSchenk 's new thread.

Edited by Caseynotes
  • Like 2

@Caseynotes,

How much does it cost for this privilege? Up front fees and charges? What if the trader cannot prove profitability levels as per the companies criteria and show managing risk as per the companies criteria then would they lose any upfront fees and costs?

If a trader can prove profitability and prove they can manage risk then why would they sign up to this? Surely they could just go alone? The only reason I can think of is that they have access to more capital and therefore the 80% profit would be more then if they had very little of their own capital to trade?

What if the trader proves the above, starts trading and fails, they still lose the upfront fees and charges. 

2 minutes ago, TrendFollower said:

@Caseynotes,

How much does it cost for this privilege? Up front fees and charges? What if the trader cannot prove profitability levels as per the companies criteria and show managing risk as per the companies criteria then would they lose any upfront fees and costs?

If a trader can prove profitability and prove they can manage risk then why would they sign up to this? Surely they could just go alone? The only reason I can think of is that they have access to more capital and therefore the 80% profit would be more then if they had very little of their own capital to trade?

What if the trader proves the above, starts trading and fails, they still lose the upfront fees and charges. 

They are searching for already profitable traders, there is no cost, upfront  fees or charges, if you can't provide proof of profitability don't even bother applying. Generally it's something like 12 months minimum of account records showing profitability with minimal drawdown.

Keeping 80% of profits trading a 500k account is better than 100% of a 1k account and with 100:1 leverage and not even your own money.

• Like 1

I would love to see anyone prove they were consistently profitable from trading over 12 months.  Such evidence is hard to come by.  :D

@dmedin,

I totally agree. 

I want to see the so called experts on IG Community that know it all and have lots of knowledge, intelligence, wisdom and cannot be wrong 'people'  to prove this. They will not as they do not really want to help anyone on IG Community as they are selfish apart from sharing their posts, sharing links, sharing technical and complex information and everything BUT what people on IG Community are looking for. They then get defensive, abusive, rude and really turn the screw so that their real character comes out. 

I am a bad trader. I have no knowledge. I have no experience. There you go. I am sure this will satisfy some on the IG Community. So those who do have knowledge, do have experience and think they are superior I would love them to response to @dmedin and demonstrate that they are profitable traders who consistently make profits year upon year and pay a lot of tax to their tax authorities as they obviously do not use the tax efficient advantage of spread betting.