Spread Bet/CFD

I have written to IB but no reply! My daughter has an active Spread Bet a/c. I have an active CFD a/c. Do I have to change my a/c to a Spread Bet a/c. What do I have to do in understandable steps:- 1. 2. 3.......

9 minutes ago, Cedric said:

I have written to IB but no reply! My daughter has an active Spread Bet a/c. I have an active CFD a/c. Do I have to change my a/c to a Spread Bet a/c. What do I have to do in understandable steps:- 1. 2. 3.......

you'll need to be a bit more clear as to what you are trying to do but firstly are you sure you are on the right forum. This is IG but you mention IB (the firm Interactive Broker).

Apologies I obviously didn't check it. Yes, both accounts are IG. My objective is to have a joint a/c. I am quite elderly so by having a joint account she can then take it over when I move on to a happier place.

6 minutes ago, Cedric said:

Apologies I obviously didn't check it. Yes, both accounts are IG. My objective is to have a joint a/c. I am quite elderly so by having a joint account she can then take it over when I move on to a happier place.

Shouldn't be a problem, here is the link to the IG joint account info page where you will find links to the application forms to apply for a new joint account either SB or CFD.

https://www.ig.com/uk/help-and-support/accounts-and-statements/my-accounts/does-ig-offer-joint-accounts