1 hour ago, TrendFollower said:

You still are unable to answer any of the questions. 

I don't think I've answered any of your ever increasingly intrusive questions since 2018 have I, I certainly haven't been reading any of your posts which were growing so very tiresome, it's either stuff that can be found in any trading book or as Mark says, BTCs gone up a bit or BTCs gone down a bit. Not like the good old days when you used to add 2 and 10 thousand day moving averages, whatever that was suppose to tell anyone I guess we'll never know now ☹️

@Caseynotes,

You call my questions intrusive! Oh my god you are catching 'the clown disease' from me. 🤡

When I look at your 'Bitcoin Halving Event' and your other thousands of threads you post daily, I too see daily updates which we all can see online using the internet as well. I suppose it takes a clown to know a clown! 🤡

I keep things simple because I appreciate my audience on IG Community. You may have a more intelligent audience on IG but I cannot conclude that based on what I have seen. 

BS can come in different forms. My BS may be simple and basic but your BS is just complexity and vagueness without any supporting evidence to back it up. Your spiel too is text book. If it is not then what makes your spiel credible? If you are not writing from text book spiel then why should your posts be credible? Are you able to back it up with anything of significance? Any evidence? If not then apologies but your posts may sound intelligence and complex but how does that help a newbie who has little trading knowledge and experience? They most probably lack skill and ability so my posts which are baby simple may actually be more useful to them initially until they become a competent trader. Then they can make their own mind up on your threads and posts. 

If you do not read my posts then don't post to me or respond to any of my posts. It is pretty simple. Of course your personality will not allow you to do that as you have a superiority complex and want to be 'top dog' 🐶 . 

Just don't post anything to me. It really is not that difficult but we have clashed before and I know your personality will not allow you to not have the final and last word. It is in your DNA. I suggest what ever discipline you have in your trading you apply to dealing with me by not responding to any of my posts and that will put an end to our historical clash. You can end it if you wish to. If not then hey up to you. I for one am going to continue posting what I feel is right and appropriate for my IG audience.

17 minutes ago, TrendFollower said:

@Mark27000,

I can tell when I experience indirect racism which is done subtly. Racism comes in different forms and guides. 

Eh ..its you being racist you retard

@Mark27000,

How am I being racist? 

How dare you call me a retard and that is really bad and low. 

Mental disability is a serious problem in the UK and I am sure in other countries. Mental health is a real issue affecting real people. May I ask that you please refrain from using such offensive terms as lots of people may have relatives which have serious mental difficulties and may even have been bullied by using such offensive terms like 'retard'. 

59 minutes ago, TrendFollower said:

@Mark27000,

How am I being racist? 

How dare you call me a retard and that is really bad and low. 

Mental disability is a serious problem in the UK and I am sure in other countries. Mental health is a real issue affecting real people. May I ask that you please refrain from using such offensive terms as lots of people may have relatives which have serious mental difficulties and may even have been bullied by using such offensive terms like 'retard'. 

And you calling me a muppet is ok ...what about all the people you are offending not to mention Kermit and Ms Piggy...

What IF I reverse what you said to me ...

I'm a proud white Australian (I'm not Australian by the way) and what are you a brown Indian 

How dare you somehow bring race and nationality into a discussion about trading 

@Mark27000,

I am of Indian origin but I am British. I was born in the U.K.  Apologies if you are not Australian but I thought in another post you said you were but I may have got that wrong so I apologise. I hold my hands up there.

I see you have avoided the mental health question. So one rule applies to some of you and another rule applies to me. Not fair in my opinion.

I have only resorted to calling you a muppet because of your initial abuse. You drew first blood. 

Anyway all the best. 

1 hour ago, TrendFollower said:

You call my questions intrusive! Oh my god you are catching 'the clown disease' from me.

You can't answer anything, just deflect and divert. You keep things simple because, well that's obvious why. I don't read your threads but do read your posts in other threads and respond when your ego is clearly marching on and mislead people or when you refer to me directly or indirectly which happens often. Now you are referring to my DNA, are you just being racist?

image.png.8ba23331b75cacca2dbdacac401ad48a.png

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, TrendFollower said:

@Mark27000,

I am of Indian origin but I am British. I was born in the U.K.  Apologies if you are not Australian but I thought in another post you said you were but I may have got that wrong so I apologise. I hold my hands up there.

I see you have avoided the mental health question. So one rule applies to some of you and another rule applies to me. Not fair in my opinion.

I have only resorted to calling you a muppet because of your initial abuse. You drew first blood. 

Anyway all the 

Could you please direct me to where the question is that I missed as all I can see is you waffling as usual.

But you insulted people with your offensive Muppet comment ..so you can't say anything about mental health to me when you did the same then

• Sad 1

On 27/09/2019 at 22:30, Mark27000 said:

Could you please direct me to where the question is that I missed as all I can see is you waffling as usual.

But you insulted people with your offensive Muppet comment ..so you can't say anything about mental health to me when you did the same then

mod edit: picture removed

• Sad 1

HOLY **** TRADE **** BATMAN..................................................................................................

Look, you utter bunch of retarded Monkeys.......................................Yes, I'm talking to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keyboard Warrior Faceless Nonsense.............................  

I could tell you I was Ex SAS.............................Would you know the truth?

I could tell you I was Neil **** Armstrong in pseudo...........................................Would you know?

This isn't about you people Individually.  You aren't **** Special.  This LITERALLY happens in EVERY **** FORUM ON THE WEB.

Wind your **** necks in you bunch of ego stoking nob heads.

You want to know what knowledge and Wisdom is?  I'll tell you.

Knowledge is Knowing (but it is Archaic-Can become Obsolete) Widsom is Knowing this........................

Get a **** Life, the lot of you.........................................

Next Chapter of my Life; Psychology of Forum Participants.....

Edited by nit2wynit
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

@JamesIG,

I find Mark27000's posting of my face on a clown hugely disrespectful. If that had happened to any of the others on this thread then how would they feel?

Would you please be kind enough to remove that picture. There is no need for that. I accept I have retaliated which is my mistake. I should know better and should not have done that. I do wonder how someone can take him seriously when this is what he resorts do. All of my challenges and questions have been in relation to trading. They have taken it to this type of behaviour. Again apologies from me for retaliation. 

• Like 1

I agree, Trend.  This is like a child's playground in here now.  I'm not taking sides though.  It takes all parties involved to get it to this level.

On 26/09/2019 at 11:29, AbDXB1345 said:

@Caseynotes also just taking the time to learn, most people just want to jump right in.

Trading on demo for an extended period allows exposure to the markets with no risk. the obvious downfall of this is with no risk there is the chance of paralysis by analysis.

I stuck to demo for almost 2 years and felt it was time to put experience to practice on a small size account, with the aim of adding to the size with monthly contributions that wont bankrupt me.

Good words Cassynotes.

I have been on a demo now for about 2 years. Started with 20k and now just moved into 100k..So waiting for capital to come my way then im, going for real cash...Just hope it does not change my thinking in the way i have been trading.FOCUS....

• Great! 1

@nit2wynit,

No thank you for intervening. Much appreciated. If you had not intervened then it may have just continued and continued and got ridiculous and out of hand. So you did the right thing. 

I do not take your message personally as I know you are trying to help and put a stop to the nonsense. Of course I am partly to blame for getting involved but my intention was not to personally belittle someone, mock them or humiliate them. I was merely asking trading questions and challenging individuals. They chose not to answer or clarify and spent their effort and time trying to embarrass me. 

Hopefully we can now move on and stick to the topic of this thread and I think that is one thing that we all need to be mindful of. Any posts or threads must be relevant to the thread and that includes me as well. I need to be better at that too. 

2 minutes ago, Trevbeats said:

I have been on a demo now for about 2 years. Started with 20k and now just moved into 100k..So waiting for capital to come my way then im, going for real cash...Just hope it does not change my thinking in the way i have been trading.FOCUS....

That's great Trev.  Care to offer an insight into what you're doing to achieve it?

Yes no Problem nit2wynit 

This how I trade. Price action and Support and resistance, then look for trends. Dow S&P are great to trade! Here is a good tip. Bring up Apple and have your charts up  in the dow and the s&p ok. Correlation is key, do this arounf 7.30pm as you know use markets close at 9pm, but becareful as volitation can be high, watch the volume indicator helps.

: try this as well? 

Go to  gbp/Usd and pull up the time frame 4 hours then 1 hour. then go to the 5 min frame and trade the trend as you should  know the direction if there is any...Its very important to know if there is a trend happening. This is when you trade for sec or even min. ok take profit straight away!!!. The other night i did this on the S&P and made over £1000 in 30 min. These are some of the ways I tarde sir. Hope this helps. TreV

5 minutes ago, Trevbeats said:

Excuse the spelling on the red wine now hehehehe

hahha, I often post on here after Red Wine Enlightenment too.  It's cool. :D

I like your style.  In and out.  Take profit.  Seems the way forward.  Good Luck when you go Live.  Learning the emotional side of Trading has been the greatest lesson for me so far.  The Losses are real.   It can affect you profoundly and cripple your confidence; as it did with me.   There's plenty of advice in here to keep you going, but you can only learn the emotional side of it thru losing and getting over it.

• Like 1

NIce reply buddy . Where in the uk are you if you don't mind me asking ?

Yes I cant wait but must keep a cool head. I will trade low postion at first. 

2 minutes ago, Trevbeats said:

NIce reply buddy . Where in the uk are you if you don't mind me asking ?

Yes I cant wait but must keep a cool head. I will trade low postion at first. 

North East England bud.  Durham.  Where are you?

Shame im in Kent. Would of been great to hook up and talk trading as I love it. I have my vision to make this work for me. Just need 20k to start...lol

1 minute ago, Trevbeats said:

Shame im in Kent. Would of been great to hook up and talk trading as I love it. I have my vision to make this work for me. Just need 20k to start...lol

You can make it work with 1k if you can find the Shares as they Breakout.  Missed out on £800 2 weeks ago with a £38 Risk/Stop.  Took about 2 hours to complete I think.  I got out to early with £150 as my P/L ratio is only 1:1, but if it looks good i'll go 1:4.  It's a similar discussion we've been having over at 'Is Spread Betting for Fools' thread.  Profits etc. are all based on account size.  Small means you need to find shares of low value that make decent moves quickly.  Larger account size means you can play Indices with lower spreads and still make decent gains.  Can't trade FTSE with only 1k as you'd need to go in for the week and hope it went the right way till you got out. (depending on how much you want to win).

Yeah would be great to meet someone on the doorstep.  I have no-one around doing this.

Ok I just think I will be stopped out with a low capital... Ok So if i did put in a £1000 where do you find your low value stocks to trade with at 1-2 or even higher? Just to let you know I am on the Aussie account as the leverge is good. Esma rule stinks!! thats why I moved my account..but i hear its coming to the aussie soon so i will switch to the slizze

11 minutes ago, Trevbeats said:

Ok I just think I will be stopped out with a low capital... Ok So if i did put in a £1000 where do you find your low value stocks to trade with at 1-2 or even higher?

That's the Holy Grail answer I've been looking for.   

At some point you're going to realise that you're limited on the IG platform.  Not sure if it's Intentional or not but you can't filter out the Instruments.  So, you're going to need to Pay for a Screener.  IG do offer one in their Pro Real Time package and if you have the know-how @DSchenk to program your own search criteria then this will help a lot.  However, what's REALLY needed is Pre-Market Data to find stocks on the move before market open.  I've missed a few opportunities over the last 3 weeks as i can only search when the Bell goes at 2.30 for US.  I'll waste 15 mins searching thru the entire US stock list to find anything suitable and by then most of the action has ended.

So, Pre-Market screener.  1k.  you can make decent money in minutes.  Stops etc. all still apply just on a 1M or 5M chart.  If this sounds new to you, then we can discuss it further.

Edited by nit2wynit

Nop i am with you all the way on this. I use this sometimes https://finviz.com/screener.ashx

However as I am with the Aussie acount the charge for  stockes are about £12 in and close at £12 so your down about £25 already: Hence why I do forex and indices and COM. Do you use a screener? 

• Great! 1

I'm an expert in losing money.  If you want to know how to be penniless and miserable, follow my strategy.  🤡

• Great! 1

5 hours ago, dmedin said:

I'm an expert in losing money.  If you want to know how to be penniless and miserable, follow my strategy.  🤡

rofpmsl hahhahaha :D Gold.!

10 hours ago, Trevbeats said:

However as I am with the Aussie acount the charge for  stockes are about £12 in and close at £12 so your down about £25 already: Hence why I do forex and indices and COM. Do you use a screener? 

I'm confused Trev.............You're talking about Share Dealing, NOT Spread Betting, right?  You know what SB is?

Edited by nit2wynit