Sign in to follow this  

Trade the Dow

Here's one scenario for today, another rejection on H4 200ema support back up to or towards the 100sma before the next leg down. Just a possible scenario, so we'll see. Either way, I think markets are set to go lower. 

Wall Street H4.png

Be careful with short positions

Have a feeling that this could pop to the upside?

Maybe some Trump twitter or something else?

Support so far today my 10m 200ema sitting @ 978 currently. Some weak resistance ( from now on R for resistance and S for support ) 27,045, but momentum up and support looks strong atm, esp from today's central pivot @ 938 up to the 10m 200ema.  

Woa!! Very weal ISM data just sent Dow down almost 100 pips down to the CP support area.

That's gone, but yesterday's low reached.. Further down, the H4 200ema sits on top of today's S2 pivot @ 762

1 hour ago, Catweazle said:

Support looks to be holding for now on today's S3 pivot @ 690

ambitious target of 550

2 minutes ago, elle said:

ambitious target of 550

Capture 550.PNG

Fib levels for potential support, and weekly Dow chart captured Sept 23rd. As shown, price could return to the Weekly 100sma.

for catweazle.png

Cat W.png

3 hours ago, elle said:

Capture 550.PNG

Capture 21.PNG

Dow has just hit the 76.4% Fibonacci, ( see above chart ) and is reacting predicatively. The Weekly 200ema still looks to me like a likely target, so we'll have to see whether the 76.4 can hold the price. 

Wall Street 3rd.png

That's a nice big fat HAMMER my bonnie bairns :D

1766316659_WallStreet_20191003_16_05.thumb.png.aed87bea33e11cd47152e853ab508c8b.png

Big potential resistance just above on Dow, the 76.4% @ 26,940. The 76.4% sent the price back up ( see above chart ), so can it send it back down. Loads of resistance around this level, so watching closely.

Very strong rejection off of 27,000. Too early to say whether this may be the top, but whatever happens in the short term, US indecis look to be setting up for an enormous fall. 

Potentially massive resistance zone has been reached on the Dow, the area between 28,000 - 28,500. If it breaks, then we should see the price move up towards 30,000, but if it holds and falls, then for me this could be the top. I think the remainder of November will give us the answer. Very critical period.

75242187_2660218240697387_9119329550780596224_n.jpg

75388372_2637642392954972_3625581782331555840_n.jpg

• Like 3

Dow has snapped back from its early gains today. Two reasons I can see, firstly the price was well within my danger zone posted above, and secondly was the strong H1 diversion formed when the price pushed higher up to 28,160.

For me, there is a pretty strong possibility that the Dow Jones peaked today. Still early days, so don't want to sound overly confident, but we should have a pretty good idea by the end of this week. Right now on H1 100sma support, so we'll see if that can send the price back up.

Wall Street H1 div.png