Dealing notifications

Question

Normally, dealing notifications (for when a trade opens or closes) appear in the notifications feed on the right-hand side of the web platform, along with financial tweets. For the past few weeks I've not been getting any dealing notifications, only IGTV alerts. 

Has anyone else got this problem or is it just me?

7 answers to this question

You may have just switched them off in error. On the very top right you should can toggle notifications and tweets on/off

It's definitely on. I have the feed displayed with the 'All' tab selected to display both tweets and notifications. I can see lots of tweets but no dealing notifications. They don't show on the 'Notifications' tab either. 

Dealing notifications are switched on in the account settings and I'm still receiving push notifications to my phone. 

Mine are not showing either - double checked my settings but everything seems to be in order. Have you had a response?

Not just me then. 

@Bambam, I haven't contacted IG about it as it doesn't prevent me from trading and I doubt anything would be done about it in the short term. I just wondered if other platform users were also affected. Also, IG staff read the forums so will know the issue exists. 

@ChrisN, I think it is a bug. I hope so, anyway. It's a rubbish feature update if not!

@RedEyedJoe, I did find them useful so the sooner they're back the better but it's no biggie.