Whatever you're paying your "development" team it's too much.

Tired of the endless battles with your s/ware. Tired of the endless changes that invariable make the experience worse.

What is going on? 

I can no longer see my balance in Safari and when I refreshed a window (rhs) it now has no template and I cannot even pull up the Apply menu for "save as/apply/delete" - it's totally unresponsive and all I have is a chart with candles ticks and no on chart and below chart indicators.

Tired of logging in on one window and never knowing if I'll get "go to platform" on the other 4 windows or not and have to log in separately. Tired of doing any changes that then REFRESH ALL the other windows.

Tired of the long phone waits to get through to support.

Apple have stated for the record Chrome is a memory hog. My activity app confirms this as since downloading it yesterday it's using 52% CPU for one of the 5 windows and 39% for the other --->>> RIDICULOUS. I have to have my Havit cooler fan turned on help cool this top of the range Macbook Pro as the fans are RACING.

So please tell me why you don’t cater to the biggest computer company in the world aka Apple? Tell me what's so good about those criminals at Google who have developed the most sophisticated piece of spyware the internet has ever seen?

IG used to be a great company but I have already set up accounts with Saxo broker and may pull the plug after 10 years.

@SkyTrader, it is quite bad that things do not work on Safari and you should definitely make yourself heard.

But I think you shot yourself on the foot with the below:

So please tell me why you don’t cater to the biggest computer company in the world aka Apple?

1. Chrome is the most used browser in the world so if you optimize for one...it makes sense to be Chrome.
  2. Obviously Apple has fans/haters, but there's an argument for people who think Apple nowadays releases overpriced devices with below par/underwhelming specs. Yes, Chrome has become a memory hog, but not because Apple said it, probably because their market share allows them to make a non-optimal product

Also, for others to be able to help, are you talking about the new platform or the classic platform?

On 03/10/2019 at 15:40, SkyTrader said:

Tired of the endless battles with your s/ware. Tired of the endless changes that invariable make the experience worse.

What is going on? 

I can no longer see my balance in Safari and when I refreshed a window (rhs) it now has no template and I cannot even pull up the Apply menu for "save as/apply/delete" - it's totally unresponsive and all I have is a chart with candles ticks and no on chart and below chart indicators.

Tired of logging in on one window and never knowing if I'll get "go to platform" on the other 4 windows or not and have to log in separately. Tired of doing any changes that then REFRESH ALL the other windows.

Tired of the long phone waits to get through to support.

Apple have stated for the record Chrome is a memory hog. My activity app confirms this as since downloading it yesterday it's using 52% CPU for one of the 5 windows and 39% for the other --->>> RIDICULOUS. I have to have my Havit cooler fan turned on help cool this top of the range Macbook Pro as the fans are RACING.

So please tell me why you don’t cater to the biggest computer company in the world aka Apple? Tell me what's so good about those criminals at Google who have developed the most sophisticated piece of spyware the internet has ever seen?

IG used to be a great company but I have already set up accounts with Saxo broker and may pull the plug after 10 years.

Hey @SkyTrader,

If it was lagging can you tell me how many tabs you had open for IG and what you needed them for. We do, like you said, advise clients to use Chrome because it is more compatible with our platform. If however, you want to use Safari you can email us and get some troubleshooting steps that should improve the speed. 

If you could possibly get some screenshots of the issues that would be great to take to our projects team to better ourselves. 

We really appreciate your feedback to help us look for solutions in the future.