Smart Portfolio ISA regular payments by standing order

How much minimum I can pay in Smart Portfolio ISA through regular monthly standing order? What will happen to my payment if I pay less than the minimum?

Would appreciate your quick answer.

Thanks for your response.

However, my question is regarding the regular payments via standing order. Once I open an account by depositing £500 initially, can I then invest e.g. £10 monthly via standing order?

@aabrocks,

I just had a look at I could not find anywhere a mention of being able to pay monthly into the Smart ISA option. I think is may be unlikely because it is Blackrock's ETF portfolio based on the risk level you choose. 

You may have more chance being able to invest monthly through the normal Stocks and Shares ISA but again you may want to confirm this directly with IG's customer services. 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Brenny
    Joined 15/12/19 17:21
    • I like the fact that the analysts focus purely on money and profitability without getting too political.  That's what we want to see.  (After all, why are any of us here except to make money ...)
    • I just notice Nick Radge is also on number 178, I've not listened to this one but could be useful for anyone looking to build a new system. 178: The Blueprint: Create a simple trend following system w/ Nick Radge https://chatwithtraders.com/ep-178-nick-radge/
    • Gold apparently.  Anything with 'mass public participation', i.e. anything that a lot of other traders are applying EWP to.  I'd be very surprised to see anyone who has been using any kind of TA successfully for 10 years come on this board, after all 'why should they' lol when they can sell analysis for a living instead of giving it away for free.