Drawing line in MT4

Fajar

Question

2 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Fajar said:

all,

I try to draw line H1 and usually I can see it in other TF for my analysis. However, I can not see in other TF at this moment. Do you have any experience on it and how to solve it?

Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 09.54.45.png

Hi, on mt4 the line will transfer of you move up and down the time frames on the same chart but won't transfer the line onto a new chart of the same instrument (gbpusd), you will need to add the line manually for each new chart.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Viswa
    Joined 24/02/21 23:26
    • I'm trying to work out the Return on Assets on some banks which is Income/Assets but I don't know which figure on the accounts to use.  I'm using Stockopedia. Do I use the Net Income listed part way down the Income statement or the one right up top of the Cash Flow Statement? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    • It's not being terrified of losing. I get that you need to lose sometimes to win but in the end of the day your account/expectancy needs to be positive, so I guess it's the fear of repeated losses or the one big loss that you then need to recover from, 2 steps forward 3 steps back. That's of course if you're willing to put yourself in a big loss situation i.e. too big a position size.
    • Sorry captainsamurai, are you actually saying that you won't go bankrupt? In my case no I'd stop trading before that happened but I could sure make a nice dent in my savings first.