Sign in to follow this  

DIRECT MARKET ACCESS

Can anyone tell me if IG is using Direct Market Access to the Inter-banks, through the 'a' book and if so what Inter-Bank platform are they using? (Integral, Currenex, Hot-Spot,    Liquid -X,360-T or True MT4 bridge). 

Or  do they own and run the brokerage firm themselves, the name of which I can't remember as I am old (?), and is through a 'b' book using ECN / STP accounts?

I can't seem to find the info on the home page.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    bradleyjreid
    Joined 20/11/19 21:41
    • So US indices have been climbing higher (albeit a red day today). Trump needs the US stock market to blossom in order for him to say that it is a lot higher since he became US President.  So what happened to the wall he was going to build? This was one of the key pledges he was making during his election campaign. It is no different to Boris Johnson saying with confidence that the UK would leave the EU on 31st October 2019! There were even messages on the M1 (Motorway) in the UK inferring this.  POLITICAL SPIN and Marketing Wizardry at its best. Trump has focussed the media attention on the US-China Trade War to deflect from his broken promise so far.  Traders need to understand the fundamentals and how they work when it comes to politics and economics when trading not just US and UK indices but all major indices around the world. There were lots of stock market predictions being made about how it was going to see a big fall but this has not materialised. It may well do in 2020, I don't know, but never fight the trend until the bend at the end. Even then the bend can turn back again and continue which is what we have been witnessing with the US indices as politicians control the news flow, dictate the narrative and plot the course for stock markets.  
    • One should treat trading like a business. In any successful business there would be a business plan. So for any successful trader there must be a trading plan.  There is a cheesy line but very true which is something like - failing to plan is a plan to fail.  Some of the best and most successful traders in the world will have and are more likely to have a trading plan. I would be surprised if they do not.  This trading plan can be an evolving plan which can be changed and adapted as situations change, knowledge improves, experience is gained, etc.