Sign in to follow this  

Reading candlesticks - Beginner

Dear all,

I have recently joined IG and I am completely new to learning about FX so please accept my apologises if my question seems daft to you.

I am trying to / would like to get to grips with reading candlesticks.

As an example if I was looking at a day chart would you advise to learn everything candlestick for that whole day?

Again apologises if this is a daft question,however, I have only just started to learn about this, therefore any help and guidance is much appreciated.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    ichukx
    Joined 20/09/20 10:27
    • "Nobel Prize for Science winner Professor Levitt of Stanford - one of the few who called this thing correctly back in February - with a population fatality rate of 0.04 to 0.05%, largely regardless of lockdown Now calls it again - on how science has let us all down dreadfully:"   https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1277543603762585600/pu/vid/1280x720/iFYywrcFxG1CLAkO.mp4?tag=10
    • The reality, testing now up to 90,000 a day (many times greater than in March) = 'new' cases also up. If you came into contact with a cold or flu virus even months ago (and probably were asymptomatic) you would be a confirmed 'new' case. But new hospital admissions and new deaths are still negligible. Compare March with now on the chart. Second lockdown starting soon. you are being played
    • interesting that Schlossberg points to discipline and flexibility - which at first "sight" sounds like a trade-off