New community contact

Hey Guys, 

I’m glad to announce I will be your new community point of contact. I'm taking over from @JamesIG. I have worked at IG for four years on our trading floor but have moved to manage the community. 

It will be great to hear any feedback you have for IG and I will happily push these idea to our developers. 

Do make sure if you need anything answered to @ me and I will respond as soon as possible.

Thanks, Charlotte 😊

• Like 4

Can you look into removing the type of contributor a poster has on their profile based on pure posts alone as someone new comes on here and views posts from a "Respected Contributor" and such and they think this person knows a lot but in reality it's hundreds of posts of 💩

Edited by mark27
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, mark27 said:

Can you look into removing the type of contributor a poster has on their profile based on pure posts alone as someone new comes on here and views posts from a "Respected Contributor" and such and they think this person knows a lot but in reality it's hundreds of posts of 💩

Hey @mark27

I will have a look into this and get back to you next week regarding the outcome :)

Hey all

Those who have been here a while will know that I oversaw the transition of our Community from the previous 'red theme' to the forum platform we're using today. It's been great getting to know the more active members and following your trading style and interests, and helping new traders get to grips with the platform. 

I'll still be floating around from time to time as a passive member so whilst @CharlotteIG will be the primary point of contact, tag me if needed (just be aware the reply may take a few days!). I'll still be at IG but heading up our new Products team. Our key focus is to develop and optimize the different ways you can trade on our leverage platform - new assets, new products, new markets - it should be an exciting time.

Thanks for the conversation, and speak soon. 👍  

• Like 2

Cool

When I started out here in this forum I thought @Caseynotes was the admin :D :D

He's just too seriously active in here for being just a normal guy :D 

3 minutes ago, DSchenk said:

Cool

When I started out here in this forum I thought @Caseynotes was the admin :D :D

He's just too seriously active in here for being just a normal guy :D 

yes not normal, but in my defense most of my posts are just repeats ☹️. Just need this last trade to push over the line and I'm done.

image.thumb.png.e948656600573e7715a20d9c56a4127f.png

• Great! 1

On 26/10/2019 at 09:45, TrendFollower said:

@CharlotteIG,

Welcome to the IG Community and more importantly in your new role. I wish you all the best and look forward to any new developments that may be introduced.

@JamesIG,

Many thanks for you all your time and effort in taking the IG Community to where you have. I remember when you first made contact with me a few years back and I too have seen the IG Community grow in that timescale and you played an integral role in that. Thanks again for all your efforts and a truly wonderful job that you have done. 

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! 

If you need anything from me, just @ me :) 

• Like 1