Sign in to follow this  

Lines across multiple indicators

Guest DanielLakeFX

I would like to have the option to select if I want to have a line exclusive to one chart or if it goes through price, indicator1, indicator 2, etc.

This would be extremely useful and timesaving for technical trades who are looking for an alignment of sorts.

Many thanks,

Daniel Lake

On 26/10/2019 at 12:17, Guest DanielLakeFX said:

I would like to have the option to select if I want to have a line exclusive to one chart or if it goes through price, indicator1, indicator 2, etc.

This would be extremely useful and timesaving for technical trades who are looking for an alignment of sorts.

Many thanks,

Daniel Lake

Hey - I've spoken to our technical team and they're not sure what you're looking for. 

Are you looking potentially for Layering which is when you can have different layers of indicators on certain charts?

Let me know and apologies for the delay 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Saturday01
    Joined 25/10/20 20:04
    • Are you seeing what I'm seeing, Jasmin? 🤯
    • Look, I will gladly get paid to do technical analysis and never put another trade on in my life 😘
    • Here's the value of the Vanguard S&P 500 ETF tracker at the start of February and most recent price:     Here's the SPDR  S&P U.S. Dividend Aristocrats by comparison       The SPDR index has an annual yield of 2.53% and a five-year annualized return of 12.19% The Vanguard index has an annual yield of 1.47% and a five-year annualized return of 16.39%   So my question is, why would anybody choose the Dividend Aristocrat index over the S&P 500 index?