Sign in to follow this  

Crude Palm Oil by TrendFollower

The 20, 50 and 100 DMA curves on the 'daily' timeframe are sloping upwards which is extremely bullish and this trend has been very nice indeed. 

When I talk about 'Strongest Trending Assets' in my other threads then I am suggesting those that a lot of traders do not spot but they exist and are available not only to trade on IG's platform but one must be able to spot and identify them. 

422030532_CrudePalmOil_20191121_19.50-3.png.65d52df6599f708217aed42b316c8628.png

Crude Palm Oil continues its rise in price.

1171630866_CrudePalmOil_20191123_12_10.thumb.png.23648b026f058d865319885a8588aff5.png

Palm oil output deficit to push price upward in 1H20: Expert

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/palm-oil-output-deficit-push-price-upward-1h20-expert

Identifying the 'Strongest Trending Assets' has been a trading principle and mantra that I have stressed on many of my posts.

This is an example of an asset that is trending strongly and one where points / profits can be achieved in the correct directional trade. It can be achieved by doing nothing complex or confusing but merely following the price action and trend in the direction it is moving in.

The key is to identify these assets in the first place and as quickly as possible. If it can be identified at the earliest opportunity then it allows the profit potential to be greater. 

• Like 1

Crude Palm Oil continues to rise. 

As you can see from the chart below the price is trending strongly above the 'Parabolic SAR'. 

322170426_CrudePalmOil_20191206_18_33.thumb.png.1760cb7ddda5fe86a5c12d267bf024d7.png