Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• It is genuinely true and safe to say a couple of ways exist in the CryptoSpace for everyone to benefit from and earn.  Some of the best ways of earning in the space is through risk averse opportunities. Bitget always leverage on these frameworks to give users latitude to earn rather than primarily investing. Through its "Flexi savings" you can stake some good amount of USDT to get over 16% APR. This is practically one of the highest in the industry.  Since the formative days of the platform and with how far it has grown, the team is committed to wealth creation for its users. This has been noticeably shown in some of its frameworks aimed at rewarding passively through risk averse methods. The Flexi savings is truly a product to look out for, it is very straightforward to participate in as well.
    • Can't believe I'm asking this after all my 35 years of being alive, but here I am - please give me some nice ideas for an appropriate gift you'd give a new girlfriend after just 2 months of your relationship?  Asking this so as not to "overdo" it or go too far with something that's too intimate or personal or expensive - just something nice, useful, and romantic that doesn't go overboard. Thanks a lot!
    • The long adage “what a man can do, a woman can do even better” might have gained traction in the crypto space. Although most of the top influential people in the industry are men, their female counterparts are exhibiting finesse too; not many beat Gracy Chen in terms of deep-rooted knowledge, skill and her inspiring rise to the top. Since 2014, as a notable TV host, Ms Chen found her interest in the dynamic world of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency deepen through her interactions with some of the industry’s OGs. Her growing passion would soon drive her to invest in various crypto startups, including Bitkeep (now Bitget Wallet). In June 2022, she joined Bitget as its novel Managing Director (MD), and left a positive impact with her excellent managerial ability; contributing her part in Bitget’s success in the fiercely competitive cryptocurrency landscape. Some of her most remarkable achievements include co-leading the strategy that multiplied Bitget’s user base through high-profile partnership with footballing GOAT, Leo Messi, as well as the establishment of a robust global affiliate network. Her expertise, in-depth knowledge, efficiency over the years as Bitget MD have earned her the CEO position, succeeding Sandra Lou, who will be leaving the platform to chase her own business goals. From TV host to Bitget CEO, Gracy Chen’s story is a reminder that if you dream it, you can achieve it. You agree?
us