Sign in to follow this  

Islamic account

Guest AA Chowdhury

Hi there

I am writing this email to request making interest-free CFD account and also request to come up with ways of halal version of CFD.

to explain further: there are many Muslim are now beginning to start stock trading. Even from my relatives, there are so many of them are trading. Few were trading for some years and others recently started and we all understand that the monetary opportunity lies on CFD. 

In our tradition, culture and religion of Islam there are lot prohibition regarding CFD.

So I ask you that along with your team to get in contact with the relevant shariah scholars in finance. Then you can sit down together and see what other alternatives and solution you can develop, which will be halal CFD. It does not need to be called CFD; it could be something similar profit wise and opportunity wise. Ask expert advise, in order to make halal shariah complaint version of CFD or similar kind like CFD which element needs to added or subtracted to/from normal CFD account/platform/scheme.

I strongly urge you that you look into this matter in helping other mind like traders.

I believe IG.com could the forefront in bringing this revolution and be the champion for people. And be the first to innovate.

Kind regards

AA Chowdhury 

1 hour ago, Guest AA Chowdhury said:

Hi there

I am writing this email to request making interest-free CFD account and also request to come up with ways of halal version of CFD.

to explain further: there are many Muslim are now beginning to start stock trading. Even from my relatives, there are so many of them are trading. Few were trading for some years and others recently started and we all understand that the monetary opportunity lies on CFD. 

In our tradition, culture and religion of Islam there are lot prohibition regarding CFD.

So I ask you that along with your team to get in contact with the relevant shariah scholars in finance. Then you can sit down together and see what other alternatives and solution you can develop, which will be halal CFD. It does not need to be called CFD; it could be something similar profit wise and opportunity wise. Ask expert advise, in order to make halal shariah complaint version of CFD or similar kind like CFD which element needs to added or subtracted to/from normal CFD account/platform/scheme.

I strongly urge you that you look into this matter in helping other mind like traders.

I believe IG.com could the forefront in bringing this revolution and be the champion for people. And be the first to innovate.

Kind regards

AA Chowdhury 

Hey @AA Chowdhury

Thanks for you your first post. I believe you're looking for an Islamic account. I've removed your personal information from the post as it's one of the rules but I will get someone from our trading team to give you a call. 

:)

Hi 

I would also like details on an Islamic Account, can you please let me know what to do