Sign in to follow this  

General Talk

Guest Baazex

Hello beautiful people ! I hope you are having an amazing Sunday. how does trading change your lives and from your own experience what are the do's and don'ts when it comes to trading ?

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    ace13
    Joined 19/02/20 08:16
    • I knew as soon as I sent the post I should have added, just for your benefit, that no, like everything else it always doesn't work out that way though the general principle is sound and has been a 'thing' for over a hundred years 🤔
    • True but gold rose last year at the same time as the U.S. indices spent the entire year in an uptrend.  Sounds like gold is rising at the same time as stocks, maybe as a kind of hedge?  Meanwhile, oil is in terminal decline as the world moves towards renewable energy.
    • Increasing indices generally implies increasing demand and production which increases the demand for oil whereas gold is typically the run to safe haven for money when stocks and therefore oil are in a downturn. When stocks and oil are going up bonds and gold are generally going down. Risk on = stocks and oil up, bonds and gold down.  Risk off = bonds and gold up, stocks and oil down..