Overnight Funding Charge Calculator.

Question

I've just spent the past hour trying to understand exactly what I would be charged for holding CFD contracts overnight. I'm talking Oil, PMs & stocks. And the calculations are different for each. Is there not a calculator somewhere on the site that can give me this information quickly?

Please someone tell me there is.

TIA

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Chocnorton
    Joined 25/02/20 06:11
    • lol I'm not like that ... I don't generally use other people's opinions as something to trade against.  But as it happens I am back to being long.  Now yesterday I traded like a pig and needlessly gave up some of my gains in the most stupid, lazy and dumb manner.  I am a complete fool!
    • Increased my short position as of now to 35% allocation. I stand by my "below Dow 28400 end of week close" to signal 27500 region. Could bounce back up a bit before the decline again, hence holding back my funds until market opens.   @dmedinI have been very wrong twice already. Does it give you confidence to go long from here and trade against me on this one??
    • Good call I was a bit premature