Jump to content

TradingView Support


Suingu

Recommended Posts

On 23/04/2021 at 08:10, georgio said:

https://www.ig.com/uk/tradingview-brand?CHID=2&QPID=3765044505&QPPID=2&CrID=127861668&PLID=270415934&dclid=CPTW1Ynhk_ACFcLsuwgdynIBQA

 

you can get tradingview pro for free but you might need to be a new member, not sure why us current members arent able to use IG with Tradingview

how strange. so this means the integration is live but it isn't being rolled out yet? @CharlotteIG any insights?

Link to comment
54 minutes ago, Max_ said:

how strange. so this means the integration is live but it isn't being rolled out yet? @CharlotteIG any insights?

Looks more like, if already have an IG account, then create a basic Tradingview account then email your Tradingview username to IG and they will inform TView to upgrade your TV account to TV Pro.

image.png.08a33e7c11ebc1f49ffd5a7f226e82f9.png

Link to comment

Reading the T&Cs it appears that current users of IG and TV are not eligible for this offer. 

It would appear that this is a new account drive for IG prior to the official launch - I say that as TV has not listed IG as current enabled brokers. 

https://uk.tradingview.com/brokers/

If this is the case, it would seem a real shame as I'm currently a Pro+ TV user and would meet the IG trading threshold. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, TFFX_ said:

Reading the T&Cs it appears that current users of IG and TV are not eligible for this offer. 

It would appear that this is a new account drive for IG prior to the official launch - I say that as TV has not listed IG as current enabled brokers. 

https://uk.tradingview.com/brokers/

If this is the case, it would seem a real shame as I'm currently a Pro+ TV user and would meet the IG trading threshold. 

This is like a bad joke, for over a year we've talked about and anticipated the IG - TV hookup and with input from IG staff as well. And to find now that current IG clients, and even past clients are not eligible seems very weird.

Surely his will change?

 

Link to comment
15 hours ago, TFFX_ said:

Reading the T&Cs it appears that current users of IG and TV are not eligible for this offer. 

It would appear that this is a new account drive for IG prior to the official launch - I say that as TV has not listed IG as current enabled brokers. 

https://uk.tradingview.com/brokers/

If this is the case, it would seem a real shame as I'm currently a Pro+ TV user and would meet the IG trading threshold. 

Yeah same, TV pro + member also, But I only trade the ASX with my share trading account through IG, I have not touched the CFD side of things.  I really hope all IG clients get some form of broker connection with TV should it ever go live.  Either by CFD or Share trading across all markets.  Sounds like the race is on between IG and IBKR.

Link to comment

Managed to get hold of support via the chat this morning and they confirmed my suspicion. This is only for new client creating a TV account and opening an IG account. This is currently the business relationship with TV at the moment and it will not includes links to execution. It was hinted by the user that there was "more to come in 1-2 years" with TV....so it seems we can not worry about this thread for another 1-2 years...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, TFFX_ said:

Managed to get hold of support via the chat this morning and they confirmed my suspicion. This is only for new client creating a TV account and opening an IG account. This is currently the business relationship with TV at the moment and it will not includes links to execution. It was hinted by the user that there was "more to come in 1-2 years" with TV....so it seems we can not worry about this thread for another 1-2 years...

This is the case. Sorry I haven't got back to this I've been liaising with the teams and there were some dates being said but I didn't want to confirm until I had the facts. 

Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest jck

I'd also like to voice my support for this feature request. TV is becoming one of the most important charting platforms. As a TV Pro+ subscriber, I'm already considering switching brokers just for the convenience of trading through TV, despite the fact that I'd need to handle my taxes myself.

Best, jck

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Guest jck said:

I'd also like to voice my support for this feature request. TV is becoming one of the most important charting platforms. As a TV Pro+ subscriber, I'm already considering switching brokers just for the convenience of trading through TV, despite the fact that I'd need to handle my taxes myself.

Best, jck

Thank you for your feedback Jck. This feed does get passed onto our team who are working with TV so it's very useful to have these comments. 

All the best 

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Joshua

My point of view is IG have the widest market to trade and lowest spread as well, and Tradingview have the best charting tools. If we can trade with IG on Tradingview, the rest of the brokers will be eliminated soon. 

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest Andrew

Is this ever going to happen? As a long term IG customer I'm very frustrated that you haven't integrated with TradingView. I like using IG but I'm seriously thinking of moving to a TradingView listed broker if it doesn't happen very soon.

Link to comment
Guest If not now when

Another vote for full IG TV integration. I want to place my sb's on the TV chart with the nice red and green thingy. I used it with Oanda for a while and it was a game changer. Set the red green risk/reward tool up with a defined risk percentage, right click and transmit order to broker. Wallop. Unfortunately when we left EU they discontinued full Oanda integration (view account only). I left Oanda and am now back with IG but that was the future and I want it back! Charlotte crack the whip on those back office boys and you're guaranteed a place in our hearts for at least one year! Terms and conditions may apply.

Link to comment
On 26/05/2021 at 10:59, CharlotteIG said:

Thank you for your feedback Jck. This feed does get passed onto our team who are working with TV so it's very useful to have these comments. 

All the best 

If the option is already offered to some new customers that would imply the technical ability already exists. Is it a mere matter of contract between TV and IG? If so it's a bit unfortunate.

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/07/2021 at 23:18, joculldemo said:

Because IG’s true charts aren’t available in TradingView, what exchange are you all targeting when using that tool right now?

I would love to just have charts to get accurate data alongside my TradingView indicators 

FXCM is 0.1 point off on forex pairs vs IG's spread betting markets. It's good enough

Link to comment
On 21/07/2021 at 23:18, joculldemo said:

Because IG’s true charts aren’t available in TradingView, what exchange are you all targeting when using that tool right now?

I would love to just have charts to get accurate data alongside my TradingView indicators 

Tradingview use to use just Onanda prices for their FX charts but now they offer many broker's prices, but not IG's.

image.png.2b2c7091c54ccf1c056d836bbd5409e6.png

2 hours ago, Max_ said:

FXCM is 0.1 point off on forex pairs vs IG's spread betting markets. It's good enough

 

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 13/09/2021 at 19:49, Quacker said:

Anything new to add on this?  Would love to see IG integrate with TV charts.

 

12 hours ago, B97 said:

Any updates on IG integrating?

Hi all,
As mentioned above so far IG and TradingView have a promotional partnership to access TradingView Pro + accounts.

I will forward your feedback on the integration of TradingView Charts, we are aware that it is a feature that is highly requested. 

Thank you - Arvin
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • General Statistics

    • Total Topics
      16,243
    • Total Posts
      77,765
    • Total Members
      64,449
    • Most Online
      7,522
      10/06/21 10:53

    Newest Member
    icanlosemorethanu
    Joined 21/10/21 12:55
  • Posts

    • Market data to trade on Friday: US crude; LSE & SLB Ending a big week for US earnings, IGTV’s Jeremy Naylor highlights oil field services company Schlumberger (SLB) as the one to watch on Friday, alongside American Express and Honeywell. In the UK there’s London Stock Exchange. Then, watch the usual Friday release of the Baker Hughes rig count data. https://www.ig.com/uk/market-insight-articles/market-data-to-trade-on-friday--us-crude--lse---slb-211021
    • Does anyone know how I can invest in Zimbabwe from Australia. I read somewhere that there is an index tracking product but i can't find it.
    • USD/TRY, CBRT Price Analysis & News: USD/TRY Hits as Fresh Record High. Turkish Central Bank Delivers Larger Than Expected Cut. The Turkish Central Bank cut its weekly repo rate to 16%, marking a 200bps cut vs expectations for a 50-100bps reduction. In reaction to the larger than expected rate cut, the USD/TRY soared to a fresh record high of 9.4780. Keep in mind, that this rate cut comes amid an environment of rising inflationary pressures, a softer currency, while other EM central banks are tightening policy. However, due to Erdogan’s unorthodox views that lower interests rate equates to lower inflation, the Turkish Central Bank find itself in an easing cycle. Not a good recipe for an already weak Turkish Lira. The Bank noted that due to supply-side transitory factors, this leaves limited room for the downward adjustment to the policy rate until year-end. A reminder that earlier in the year, the Governor stated that the policy rate will remain above the inflation rate. However, with President Erdogan the de factor Governor of the central bank I wouldn’t rule out such possibility that rates will not be lowered again. TURKISH INTEREST RATES VS INFLATION RATE Source: Refinitiv In light of the larger than expected rate cut, it will be hard to argue that USD/TRY cannot reach the psychological 10.00 level in the coming months. USD/TRY CHART: DAILY TIME FRAME Source: Refinitiv As a side note, volatility in the Turkish Lira is important for equity traders, namely those who have exposure to Spanish Banks and the IBEX 35, which we have highlighted previously.   By Justin McQueen, Strategist, 21st October 2021. DailyFX
×
×
  • Create New...